Twitter (Part 1)

This was all Cork City boy, AFAIK and the Great escape was still in busieore covid, great craic (and crack) as in ladies crack not the white type in there

No never stopped that low, and anyway was married at the time

Hahaha ah now

Of course I was, all the door staff were, whatever floats your boat in the murky waters of your mind

1 Like

Well iā€™d hope so

Tbh they were basically minded 24-7, English girls (, slappers)
Flew in for a week in Cork, Limerick and KK AFAIK, English ones were on the game, Eastern European werenā€™t, none on coke etc

1 Like
2 Likes

The one in Limerick City in my day introduced the girls as ā€œNataliaā€ from Venezuela, until they open their mouths and you hear itā€™s actually ā€œNatalieā€ from Ballysimon

2 Likes

:+1: Love it

Well our ladies were e European and, and one of our boys married one

I remember finishing up for the night working in The Locke when I was about 18 and the strip club on roches St think it was would see you get a late drink or two.

Head in with couple lads fro. work only to see the uncle with some young eastern european wan swinging out of his lap. No words were spoken, a simple nod. 10 mins later Iā€™m lead off a for a private dance , costs of which covered by said uncle. He didnā€™t hang around for me to thank him that night.

20 Likes

Was that Le Chic?

@Corksfinedtboy was a private dancer, a dancer for money.

https://youtu.be/d4QnalIHlVc

6 Likes

Lapellos I think it was called? Or as the cousins referred to it after ā€œThe Uncleā€™s Retreatā€

1 Like

I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend that the laser receipts from Angels on Leeson St in the late 90s/early 00ā€™s listed the business in bank statements as ā€˜Select Restaurants Ltdā€™ thus staving off any potential embarrassing challenge from wife or employer.

3 Likes

Cash only mate, I worked there for a week

Like his style of blackmail

Did it make your whole week?

1 Like

Nah it was horrible place to work

Awful burns from those poles I heard?

1 Like