Twitter (Part 1)

Heā€™s gone off the rails a wee bit since Christmas, I spoke to him about his zen, but you can only do so much.

4 Likes

It must be a lot pressure been a media personality
He needs some time to himself Iā€™d say

Anyone with kids at home does.

Roll on Monday.

2 Likes

Did @Rocko and @Bandage not get you essential worker status?

Sure the whole forum would fall apart without you,

1 Like

Yes.

And no.

Confront me in person :rofl:
Ewan obviously doesnā€™t respect lads who throw their weight around on the web, and he lives in Portugal :grinning:

What an absolute tosser, heā€™s completely lost it

Ewan winds up the simpletons like no other :clap:

2 Likes

If himself and @Malarkey ever cross e-swords thereā€™ll deffo be a punch up.

3 Likes

Did they make something up? Or do you not see a problem with a culture of dismissing something immediately because who said it. That allows all sorts of weasling out of hard questions

1 Like

I donā€™t know if they made something up because thereā€™s no way Iā€™m going to read any shite written by McGuirk.
I prefer reputable sources.

3 Likes

Thanks for giving an example of what I was saying. I take it you canā€™t disprove what he wrote. Carry on.

Absolutely. Youā€™re spot on. I canā€™t disprove what he wrote. I canā€™t prove or disprove most of what I read in the media so I have to make my own mind up on what I think is reputable and what isnā€™t. There it is. My opinion is that gript.ie is not reputable. If Iā€™m wrong, Iā€™ll live with it.

10 Likes

Why do you think itā€™s not reputable?

Anything you hitch yourself to is generally not reputable

3 Likes

I was wondering how long it would take you to get brave, got the nod from the moderators to act up I take it

Triggered

Thereā€™s no comeback to being identified as a little teacherā€™s pet

Add in playing gta and that bevis and butthead do America was my favourite movie as a 5 year old.

4 Likes

Not sure how I missed this little contradiction

1 Like

OK. Thereā€™s no way Iā€™m going to read any more shite written by McGuirk.

3 Likes