Twitter (Part 1)

Iā€™m struggling to see what the fuss is about tbh.

I find it odd but if the parents donā€™t mind then live and let live

Itā€™s a bit needy, but society in general is worse šŸ¤·

You are right in that this is completely commonplace and every parent of a child featured would have 100pc signed the consent form. The kids would love it and extended family too grannyā€™s and aunties and the likes. Good promotion for the school too.
The main problem I would have in this case is the page being labelled ā€˜Mr looneys class (dermot)ā€™ . Far too much of a bang of narcicism off it especially since heā€™s a politician.
If it was called ā€˜6th class in St aidansā€™ or whatever there wouldnā€™t be a single problem with it imo.

Heā€™s clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed, which makes you wonder (again) about the calibre of politicians. Youā€™ve Leo, who Iā€™ve been reliably informed was a useless lazy bastard who couldnā€™t cut it as even a junior doctor being hailed as a great political brain, and that loon thief from Cark whoā€™d be well into a prolonged political career now had she been elected.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not Tom Cruise

Itā€™s not a very good deepfake. The lad from green tea would do better.

26 Likes

Some amount of virtue signalling coming.

Thread

It mightnā€™t be in vogue with TFK to say it, but I really enjoy listening to Glendenning. Doesnā€™t take himself seriously and is a funny hoor.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve always liked him. Unapologetic for being the occasional asshole, heā€™s more relatable and authentic than his industry peers.

1 Like

I like Glendenning too,himself and Jimbo were a great combo on the football weekly podcast.I also quite like that he gets into spats on Twitter while pissed on a Saturday night and doesnā€™t give a fuck,heā€™d fit in well here.

Neds :clap: what a spot that was. They are making it a hotel now or something. The absolute fucking bastard coated bastards

Before Twitter, Glendenning used to argue with people on football forums.

What a fucking weirdo.

7 Likes

Heā€™s losing the run of himself on it.

Heā€™ll join TFK next.

2 Likes

Another Cark cunt to circle the wagons :-1:

1 Like

Ever since he said he used to watch the hoops when he lived in Dublin I liked him