Twitter (Part 1)

What’s this all in reference to?

I’ve no idea other than it relates to FOTF Ciara Kelly

No I mean the whole incident what’s yer wan on about? You said the comments were bizarre :man_shrugging:

1 Like

There was some segment on Ciara Kelly’s radio show a few months back. I can’t recall the specifics (which admittedly would be helpful) but it irked the woke and virtue signalling Irish Twitter crew. It prompted yer wan Linda to say something along the lines of…

…Nothing she says on radio surprises me, I was a guest on a segment on her show before and she announced me as a rape victim, even though I hadn’t given her permission to do so. My Dad was listening and it was the first time he’d ever heard about it and it caused great distress.

Reading between the lines, Ciara Kelly went off and got legal advice and Linda was compelled to publicly apologise and clarify a few points.

4 Likes

Ooooft. Take that Linda.

3 Likes

Every single comment on that is supporting her. Over 100+ people including Ming Flanagan calling her a hero and saying they know the real story. Either the world has gone mad and the country is doomed or else there’s something more to this.

Ah here

1 Like

I doubt there’s anything more to it other than this lady was caught out saying something and made apologise under threat of legal action and apologised at 2am but doesn’t think she really should have had to apologise and her followers are saying she did nothing wrong.

Of course if the Nike Vaporfly 4% was on other foot they’d be saying the opposite and that actions have consequences

We’re in a world now where people take sides irrespective and independently of the particular facts

3 Likes

Why do the leftie woke crowd hate Ciara Kelly so much in the first place? Shes a doctor

I think it’s cause she’s such a cunt, mate.

I think she’s nice

Agree to disagree.

1 Like

Is she still practicing as a GP?

misogynist

7 Likes

Twitter only represents narcissistic cunts, not the world.

4 Likes

Non-judgmental, non-accusative question - why is Ciara Kelly such a cunt?

I guess I havent heard the original interview or seen what TwitterGirl said about it afterwards.

Linda ‘Scooby Doo’ Hayden had her tea served to her there.

2 Likes

I’m struggling to think of any outstanding examples, but if you listen to her for give minutes you’d get the gist of it.

1 Like

I find it extremely weird the obsession that a number of TFK posters have with a person of absolutely no power or influence. To the point where they repeatedly copy her tweets up here and discuss them. They could discuss her tweets
on twitter if they wanted, instead they want to take them off to another forum and regurgitate them and discuss there. It’s extremely weird behaviour.

1 Like

I don’t know Linda ‘scooby doo’ Hayden from Adam.

If you’re going to be spouting inaccuracies on Twitter to play up to your support base it’s only right and proper to get called up on it.

As she has there.

3 Likes