Yeah ye sure showed her there :rollseyes:

Glas and his girlfriend are reeling

Itโ€™s because she thinks for herself.

1 Like

Cos she sets her alarm.

The SocDems seem to be made up of absolute weirdos

3 Likes

They should rebrand as the woke party

Irish woke Twitter is a crazy place. While looking at the Ciara Kelly row today I found this interaction from a disputed forward pass in a rugby game from a few days ago. The poor French lad probably wishes he had said nothing. Heโ€™s not rude or anything. Just gives his opinion and she uses a common tactic of woke Twitter. She quote tweets him to encourage a pile on. Mental behaviour.

3 Likes

(david_co) 1 - (AilbheBosca) 0

1 Like

Soc Dems - absolute freaks the lot of them. Who take offence to literally everything.

It appears me and Ewan share something in common, Iโ€™ve never interacted with this woman in my life :thinking::rofl:

1 Like

Ewan has 90% of this forum down pat

4 Likes

Ewan is spot on.

1 Like

Heโ€™s bang on. We want the border when it suits, just like free speech or freedom to assemble. When itโ€™s handy and when we agree with it weโ€™re all for it.

The fact that the SocDems canโ€™t decide who their leader is tells you all you need to know about them. CJH would never have a joint leader in FF

Iโ€™d say Ewan and Scoiby Doo would have a great slagging match on twitter

Ailbhe put back in her Bosca.

Scooby and the gang have block lists so they arenโ€™t subjected to vitriol from the likes of yourself. You must be a fascist!

1 Like

They have the jolly roger symbol in their Twitter so are aligned with wifi Paddy.