Twitter (Part 1)

Anyone got any more recommendations for people to follow?

Marc Crosas currently ripping the piss out of yet another hun. :lol:

How many people are you following Bandage? Iā€™m finding it hard to stay on top of my feeds, if I miss a day or two I end up with 500 tweets to read. Havenā€™t been on it about two weeks at this stage as I havenā€™t had much internet time with being busy in work and hosting Runt and Mrs. Runt last weekend.

Rio Ferdinand and Piers Morgan were having a bizzare sneering match on it the other day I looked at it. Robbie Savage and Alan Sugar were actually joining in on Rioā€™s side. These were all actually the real characters with hundreds of thousands of followers each.
Rio was basically calling Morgan a fat cunt going on about his man boobs and the like while Piers was taking the intellectual high ground looking down his nose at the lads and going on about being ganged up on by the ā€˜three amoebasā€™ and stuff like that and having digs at Ferdinand for being a sicknote injured the whole time.
It really was hard to work out who the biggest cunt was.
Rio was having another massive battle with Savage on it one night a month or so back both slagging each otherā€™s football achievements etc.

I actually find it hard enough to read with all the @ and retweeting, hard to know whoā€™s saying what sometimes.

I only follow 20 something people at the moment, Tinnion. Some football players, some general football things of interest like Zonal Marking and Opta and some football journalists. I donā€™t follow him but Rio Ferdinandā€™s banter is pitiful. And as for Robbie Savage - heā€™s a really thick, unfunny bastard. I see heā€™s pushing his media career and has began cropping up as a pundit on BBC and ESPN. I imagine the TV bosses thought heā€™d be lively, controversial and interesting. The trouble is that heā€™s only lively in a really annoying way. He has nothing of interest to say and seems to be mentally retarded. I must look to see what US sportsmen and journalists are on it.

twitter:@NotLucasLeiva21
twitter:@gergilroy
twitter:@thefuckingpope
twitter:@kenearlys
twitter:@GuillemBalague

Not bad on the football frontā€¦

That retweeting lark will be the death of twitter. Makes conversations too difficult to follow and just fills the place with repetition and innane messages of congratulations in meaningless topics.

Yeah, moncrieff was acting the cunt tonight.

Is there anyway of blocking those retweets? Theyā€™ve put me off it altogether.

http://twitter.com/#!/NotLoughnane

Some recent postings from the great man

[i]Ollie Baker just turned up at my door with a hare in his mouth, without saying a word, he drops it on the doorstep and bounds over the ditch

It freaks the shit out of wife, I think itā€™s the most beautiful thing one man can do for another. Mind you itā€™s her that cleans up the blood[/i]

Iā€™ve only read the above tweet for this character but it looks like a total rip-off of the Big Sam.

Thereā€™s a few on my list that I am about to stop following. Iā€™m looking at you riofedy5 in particular, boring, BumperGraham too for being a twat.

You may not like notcolmorourke or nopaidiose either then Brian.

Rioferdy 5 is the reason I got on Twitter innit. Stayonyourfeet has become a saying. His prematch interview on Sky last night was even done Twitter style.

Twitter is for sad individuals with low self esteem and a perception of a low self worth. That people need to know what strangers are up to in their private lives is nothing short of pathetic. Itā€™s not news, itā€™s just sad fuckers thinking that they are somehow ā€œin on itā€ or part of a conversation with more famous people.
Pathetic fame whores one and all.
Coming on here talking about it and saying who said what to whom is adding insult to injury.
Shame on those who ā€œfollowā€.
Pathetic cunts.

Yours in calling it,
GSH.

:clap: :clap:

:clap:

:clap: :clap:

What would you expect from a pig only an oink.

Except a punch in the mush and a kick to your pussy! Then, when youā€™re in hospital you can follow your boyfriends online.

Yours in winning,
GSH.

:clap: :lol:

You and your tender nipples would box nowt.