Twitter (Part 1)

Ireland won the Six Nations in 2014 and 2015. :thinking:

Which is why he writes about rugby football, when he despises the sport, characters involved and it’s supporters. It’s tough to turn a buck in his sordid grief hole in Brazil I guess.

I’d love to go for a pint with Ewan.

3 Likes

I would too but @dancarter would have some sort of listening device planted near us so we would have to watch what we say

13 Likes

Oooft. That’ll surely send @iron_mike over the edge but no doubt he’s waiting to see what carter says first so he can agree with him.

The rugby crowd will melt if they read that.

1 Like

@iron_mike & @Ambrose_McNulty down the bunker wanting to go to defcon1 but @dancarter hasn’t given them the nod yet .
They are frantically trying to decide should they make the decision without the nod and are beginning to turn on each other as we speak

1 Like

You should probably read the full sentence in future mate

oooooffft

Tim misquoting to make up an argument he can defeat

Tim don’t do words well

He called Tom Brady a vile serpent and repeated cheater. He had a major meltdown when the Patriots came back and own the Superbowl. Fuck Ewan, even if he is somewhat correct in his assessment above.

:flushed: for @ChocolateMice

:joy:

You should probably brush up on your comprehension skills yourself. He punctuates the end of “as always” rather than continuing with the sentence.

Though for a journalist Ewan has never been great with words or grammar. That can be seen in his highly insensitive tweet about the deceased Derry City captain yesterday.

You’re not going to agree with everyone on everything, mate. Correcting him on the Patriots would be one of the many things I’d enjoy…

1 Like

I cant wait for another “Devils Own” quip.

2 Likes

I’d say Ewan is some man for the gat.
An evening on the piss with him would be daycent.

“Gat”

Hadn’t heard that in years. Excellent!

1 Like

A Rathkeale/Traveller word I think

1 Like

Cork City through-and-through, I thought?

Perhaps, I only ever heard Rathkeale lads using it.