Twitter (Part 1)

Nice to see @Gavin is keeping well

That never happened (surely)

Tremendous Twitter spat ongoing between Ewan (I know surprise eh) and Barry glendenning. Are they both FOTF?

Barry reacted v poorly to a tweet that didnā€™t appear to be aimed at him and it quickly escalated into Ewan haranguining him about his love of the GB cycling team, Barry not to be deterred essentially descended into a ā€œfwiend rowing fwiendā€ type attack claiming Ewan was too busy licking the balls of the o Donovan brothers to know what was going on elsewhere in Rio.

Proper heavyweight battle here Barry is probably landing a few that sting by calling into question Ewan impartiality but Ewans blows have a lot more substance in reality. What Twitter was made for really.

1 Like

Barry is not a FotF

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation.

Is Buff rowing in behind either of them?

I think he is going to sentence Barry to deletion shortly. Iā€™d imagine heā€™s a fan of the o Donovans

Ewan having a spat on Twitter regards the viability of a United Ireland .

His pal Migsy had a marathon spat over man Utd with another journalist who id never heard of yesterday. He got right nasty to your man. Was dozens of randomers jumping in to have a go at him about how much of a dick he was being but he was having none of it :ronnyroar:

Christ them men take the views in soccer awful seriously and Iā€™d hazard a guess none of them would kick snow off a rope .

4 Likes

What a stupid attempt at making a point.

Is the attempt or the point stupid .

The point is stupid, therefore the attempt to make it is also stupid.

Ewan claiming that the budget deficit in NI runs at 11bn a year? Canā€™t be right surely

Must be all that cash for ash

1 Like

An Irish sports ā€˜journalistā€™ living in Brazil and looking for attention would be the first fella Iā€™d believe on NI financial matters.

8 Likes

8 billion stg has been bandied about but it is hard to really quantify .

1 Like

Seems like a crazy estimate to me anyway.

FOTF

1 Like

Ewan on the brahma or White lightning