Twitter (Part 1)

They have a very good rugby podcast too. The best going in fact.

Real top notch analysis on the latest one where Parky, Stevie McDonnell and “Connon” discussed for several minutes how David Gough’s interpretation of Tyrone’s tackling would play a key role in the outcome of their semi-final against Dublin on Sunday.

David Coldrick is the referee.

3 Likes

Coldrick is due to be replaced on the morning of the game, you heard it here first.

There will be no referee.

Both teams will have a full and frank discussion with each other beforehand and agree the terms of engagement between themselves.

Nordie teams make up their own rules anyways and the rules never apply to Dublin.

1 Like

Winners make their own rules.

1 Like

Spender

@rtesecretpro is a highly entertaining account. Appears to be a whistleblower within RTE. What a shambles of a place. Read it before it gets yanked

3 Likes

My favourite nugget so far was about how rte launched a social media chat show fronted by craig doyle. Neither doyle or any of the shows producers had a twitter account and on the shows first night they had the twitter handle wrong :joy:

2 Likes

Not surprising. Id say they are seething

Ryle got a lovely trimming on it. The cunt.

Some scandal that the cunts killed Podge & Rodge for Craig Doyle.

From this morning (several tweets pasted together):

RTE are considering hiring a PI to find out who I am. Consider that. The national broadcaster, using licence fee money, to track a whistleblower. Who is just trying to show what needs to change to save the organisation. How does @rtenews view unmasking whistleblowers? How does the NUJ? Rather than address the issues, just destroy the person airing them. So I have been busy, there is a second account with 500 tweets written, ready to send. If I lose access to this account. All I want to do is show the things that need to change to save a broadcaster that is vital for Ireland. Profound disloyalty is staying quiet. I’m disgusted. I would ask if anyone values this, to contact rte, or their local reps. I have been contacted by over 50 people inside RTE. I have been contacted by people in news, current affairs, sport, entertainment, it, editing, lighting, radio, internet. With stories and supporting me. Are they all profoundly disloyal - we who have given our lives to an organisation? Who care about it? I am heartbroken.

This guy is a cunt, I hope he gets his comeuppance

This is worse than the time you went after @Joe_Player, you cunt.

Je suis RTE Secret Producer

2 Likes

Est-ce que tu regrètes quelque chose?

He certainly seems quite consumed by his own self importance.

1 Like

Je regrettte rien

1 Like