Twitter (Part 1)

:rofl:
Ah well, if @Nembo_Kid had said it it would make him a ferocious hypocrite but nothing new there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWXMtjUZWM&list=PLLMNXJ9cU5vNXSyoFDBCLpW4YbwBn1ueD

I donā€™t know what youā€™re on about.

Twitter was a sad read. Folks on there are nuts, even more than this place.

On the fall out of the trial folks are going on about how the ā€œvictimā€ was treated in the witness box but none have put forward a solution? And from reading the tweets it seems to be that if you are a man and on trial for rape you are guilty regardless of whether you are found not guilty.

2 Likes

Of course not, @Nembo_Kid knows it though, perhaps you should ask him,

What happened on the witness box catches the headlines but the investigation seems to be complainant centred to a ludicrous degree.

Nothing worse than secondary likesā€¦

This case has been a crushing defeat for the pretend IRA.

Always playing violin?

When?

Where?

I thought you are only on here a few months.

I am honest and open and couldnā€™t give a fuck what the majority of people think of me. Family, friends, clients/athletes. In that order.

Thatā€™s all that matters fella.

Itā€™s just not very irish all nd scares the shit out of some people. There is nothing odd about the view point.

And to be honest that fuels me

Or a window into it

you spend a lot of time telling people you donā€™t care what people think of you

why is that?

3 Likes

No its only 3 or so people

Iā€™m hoping yhey will stop caring sometime soon

You are one of them.

In the real world itā€™s obvious, no need to say it

You donā€™t seem too sure either.

1 Like

LOLz.

Which is why they tend to be repulsed by you.

1 Like

jayzus, what a vile cunt Brian Oā€™Donaghue is

7 Likes

Nonsense kevā€¦plenty of women marry the safe bet ā€¦the guy who wonā€™t ask too many questions and is happy enough to follow her around the place looking at no more than the back of her headā€¦sheā€™ll crack out a few kids and thus their relationship is less concentrated. .sheā€™ll need a big house, big car anything that equates to the perception of happiness ā€¦anything to fill the void of not ever knowing true loveā€¦be careful out there pal, itā€™s a minefield .

2 Likes

No, i am 100% sure that youā€™re a hypocrite.

1 Like

A repulsive prick, but assuming that is his name heā€™s a hell of a lot braver than the nameless heroes that post that disgusting shit here.

1 Like