TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

The west Tipp board has an assistant PRO? Very impressive

They’ve a team of people in fact including the local radio. West Junior B hurling is box office.

4 Likes

I do get regular updates regarding your Junior B team from the legend himself. Young Mockler is mentioned often.

I spoke to a manager of West junior B team recently who is targeting the All Ireland. He was genuinely serious. @peddlerscross won’t be happy.

1 Like

Hopper?

1 Like

The West PRO gave a Tour De Force on Tipp FM last week about the carry on of “Crokes Kilmacud” in the Club Final.

I was very impressed with the repeated mentions of “Crokes Kilmacud”.

4 Likes

I hate to burst your bubble somewhat, but there’s a cottage industry in kids being sent by their parents to get jerseys signed which are then auctioned. Happens in particular at yanited

5 Likes

Was that on Tipp FM or Tipp Mid West? I’ve been told the TMWR sports section has been brilliant in recent months with the cutting bar being well lowered.

Cutter-bar

1 Like

Is there anywhere to catch up on TMWR weekly sports show?

This was Tipp FM but yes Tipp MWR is absolutely box office these days and is the superior channel overall.

Stevie O’Donnell has really found a real niche as a presenter rather than a contributor. Asks some very provocative questions which get the best out of his main hurling guests, JJ Kennedy and the West PRO. I’m convinced he’s a full time WUM and is far cleverer than he lets on. All 3 of them would make great TFK posters.

Liam Cahill was taken down a few pegs last week for making a balls up of the Munster League Final on the sideline.

1 Like

Two real straight shooters alright who won’t suffer fools. Both at an age now where they don’t give a continental fuck about what anybody else thinks about them or who they insult. The total opposite to Donal og and Dictionary Derek.

3 Likes

I doubt they even have a website. Its straight knockout radio - One chance to listen and thats it.

Sometimes if im doing the weekly shop on a Saturday morning, i end up sitting in the car park for 20 minutes listening to them. Its radio gold.

7 Likes

Stevie would always give them a great lead in question too.

Eg. 'Well now JJ, to me this was a desperately poor game of hurling, would you agree?".

Cue JJ is his eloquent way proceeding to cut the shit out of the quality of whatever game it was.

1 Like

:joy: :clap:

6 Likes

This isn’t about the kid. It’s about the Argentinian

This is better

2 Likes

all for the cameras with the wains. He could have stepped out of the car for a photo at least.

They’d have stolen the car acc to @flattythehurdler

1 Like