TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Linda has just broken the heart of the queen of the universe. Itā€™s an incredible place.

1 Like

@RaymondCrotty I wonder what David Baddiel would say about this

1 Like

Depends on how much fake tan and bronzer theyā€™ve been slathered in, but yeah sometimes they are.

The woke community is tearing itself apart with cognitive dissonance. Apparently once she apologizes and has grown as a person itā€™s ok.

On the other hand black people are rightfully saying that she doesnā€™t get to distinguish what was just ā€œthickā€ versus nasty racism.

Whoever employs her as a victim advocate is going to have to consider that very carefully

1 Like

What age was she when she made those disgusting tweets? Thatā€™s whatā€™s key here.

This girl is fucked, everything she has tried to build is now crumbling, I hope sheā€™s OK to be honest. That Queen of the Universe girl is like a dog with a bone, she had a massive twitter spat recently, got the Gardai involved and everything when some of her male housemates took the piss out of what she was cooking, maybe there was more to it.
Anyway Scooby Doo is gonna be eaten alive, thereā€™s no other way for her previous supporters to save face.

5 Likes

First Eoghan McDermott and his current issues, now itā€™s Scooby Do.

Chilling.

10 Likes

Smelly Winnie Keenan most certainly isnā€™t.

Donā€™t forget Carl Kinsella.

TVā€™s Carl Kinsella

Who is Carl Kinsella and what did he do?

Used to write woke articles for Joe.ie but think he left them last year. Not sure what heā€™s at now.

Iā€™d say itā€™s not much funny to be cancelled by the virtue signaling crowd. Even if you were once a part of the problem, I would not wish it on anyone

Thatā€™s a very humane response. How do you know so much about this Queen of the Universe girl?

TBH, Iā€™m normally a very Catholic character who wants to forgive everyone but I canā€™t sanctimonious people because I just donā€™t believe them. I gave a long post earlier that Linda has been giving me a funny vibe for a long time.

I donā€™t think human beings should be cancelled like buses

1 Like

You must operate off a very different definition of woke

All she tried to build was calling people on twitter racist, sexist, travellerist, whatever youā€™re having. Sheā€™s now being hung on her own strategy and previous words. Itā€™s a woke eat woke world, deserves zero sympathy.

22 Likes

Scooby Doo needs to delete her Twitter account.

Or rebrand to hasnā€™t got a scrappy doo.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s fucked on Twitter maybe. But could she not blank Twitter? Just fucking leave it and go live her life? Itā€™s amazing how few normal people go round screaming at each other or knocking at each others doors to call out racism. She might justfind life is grand without Twitter.

4 Likes