TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

I would say thereā€™s more than a fair chance that this lady is bipolar. Be kind lads.

I assume she lives and works in the real world as well, I thought I read that she works with rape victims or something? Anyway I donā€™t know, but Iā€™d imagine shes in a very bad place now, and if she has any sense sheā€™ll get off Twitter and suck it up in real life because sheā€™ll be savaged

1 Like

Sarah-Jane Murphy is hated by the woke crowd. Dr Zero Craic is Leoā€™s mate so thatā€™s guilt by association. Dr Anthony is a Labour Party man so heā€™ll be cancelled eventually. Roman is gone and Linda about to be cancelled.

What does this lady do for a living? Is she a professional tweetist?

The old Linda was a good laugh

I would see it as Banter rather than racism .

If you weaponise Twitter accounts and what people say on there and try and get people cancelled then you can expect no sympathy really when your Twitter account and what you said on there is in turn weaponised and turned back on you.

Maybe this might make people cop on but it probably wonā€™t.

1 Like

I thought it was Jordanā€™s young lad first look

1 Like

Anyone?

1 Like

Me neither

1 Like

This is all I got.

1 Like

Social currency has changed, 10 years ago being a bantersorous was the cool thing, now itā€™s being a woke cunt. Have to be careful that your old bantersorous character doesnā€™t eat the future woke one.

1 Like

What is your fixation with her? I canā€™t understand it all. @Copper_pipe as well. Who are the other constantly posting links to her tweets?

For the second time today; Iā€™ve never heard of any of these people in my life.

Till Homerā€™s ghost came whispering to my mind.
He said : I made the Iliad from such
A local row. Gods make their own importance.

6 Likes

Donā€™t tweet about feeling nervous if you are a woman because of your womb because you know

Youā€™re not the centre of the universe that the very quote you posted is referencing. No one gives a fuck you havenā€™t heard of them - you can stop telling us that.

No fixation at all. I only had a vague knowledge of her prior to this week. I just thought it was a humorous example of Irish wokeness eating itself. Seeing as they usually donā€™t spare the rod for others.

11 Likes

Sheā€™s been happy trying to ruin other peopleā€™s lives šŸ¤·

1 Like

Until when?

I think you misunderstand the quote mate. Everyone is the centre of their universe.

3 Likes

Has anyone dragged up an old inflammatory tweet by her yet and tweeted ā€œRuh Rohhhhā€.

12 Likes