TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Keithy.

Who is he or what’s his claim to fame?

Ffs, I wonder is Keith going around hooking lads & trying to lecture them. Has he done this to even one fella.

It could be @backinatracksuit

Ex phantom fm and 2fm dj and found mindfulness recently

1 Like

As Chopper Reid famously said, “Keithy seems to have done himself a mischief”

5 Likes

You’d want to be squeaky clean to be going around broadcasting your greatness

3 Likes

If our TFK usernames ever become public knowledge there’ll be a queue of us at the airport to get out of the country :joy:

10 Likes

Fuck off Keith

2 Likes

You wouldn’t want to be interviewing for a job

100% correct. It’s these lads that need the most watching. Wolves in sheeps clothing. Eg Stephen Donnelly in his “this is what a feminist looks like” t-shirt. Dangerously disingenuous.

7 Likes

These are the exact same lads rural constituencies have spent the last 100 years voting for.

1 Like

Thats quite true. The campaign car would be strategically placed to make sure all and sundry would notice.

I was only talking about those types last week. Lads you’d see at funerals laughing and joking before they go in to “sympatise” and then talking about some junior hurling match the minute they come out the door. Zero emotion.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t really conflate funerals with the social media types lads.

You don’t go to a funeral unless you knew the person or a family member in nearly all cases. Particularly funerals of people who had lived a full life, in many cases you bump into people that you may not have seen people in years and all that. It’s good to bring people together. You’re there to pay your respects. I’d try to make a point of not congregating after but sometimes it’s good to catch up with people you have not or will not see for sometime.

In more tragic cases, a bit more cop on is required.

There’s a huge departure from that than the likes of that creep Keith Walsh using the tragic murder of a girl he didn’t know and the complete disregard he has shown to her family by using her murder to pedal his profile and stroke his ego.

If God forbid, I or my family was ever in similar circumstances the last thing I’d want is endless coverage of our loss and our grief and people using it to pedal their own agendas.

These type of murders are always going to happen sadly, there are ways we can improve but it’s more down to provision of relevant services and resources to prevent violent crime, it’s more to promote the need for vigilance and providing safety measures. You’re not going to sort them by profiling a race and gender and talking to people about it. I’m disgusted by the creeps who have used this for agendas.

15 Likes

There are professional funeral goers around though . Just nosey cunts

People always asked me how I was going to monetize TFK. And that’s been the plan all along. I have a dossier on all members ready to go and will shortly be launching a subscription service that keeps your history protected in the vaults of TFK.

Starting at €25 a month to have your identity protected for basic protection for low level misogyny and increasing to €100 a month for threats of violence against vulnerable demographics. Even the likes of @Fran will have to cough up for that. @Thomas_Brady will need a second mortgage. I can’t wait to see @gola getting cancelled.

34 Likes

Can you explain why I am excluded from certain topics and polls

I’d say it’s a glitch.

3 Likes

Probably because of your repeated lies.