TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Being a man of colour i was never under suspicion for that particular crime.

1 Like

All sentences should be longer and crimes that effect women more should also be reviewed, rape domestic abuse etc

I’d have to say all murders are equal. But you’d have to think twice about letting some murderers out free again. I sure some by the nature of the murder may be likely to reoffend.

It’s not all men but it is always a man. Men need to talk to their friends and sons about hijacking zoom vigils with a display of masterbation.

1 Like

I thought this onlyfans things was all the rage with the youngsters, seems alien to me but this girl hardly invited that sort of thing, nor is it excusable in spite of her ‘profession’ or the silly reason for this zoom call.

This is the equivalent (baby brother) of blaming the women for their own rape because of the clothes they wear.

2 Likes

You could say all lives are equal, and in Ireland the principle is that all murders are equal, as opposed to the the distinctions between first degree second degree murder etc that they have elsewhere. I think in Ireland the differences are reflected in the time that will be served. I don’t agree that all murders are equal though, some are more heinous.

1 Like

Has anyone checked CNN journalist Jeffrey Toobins movements at the time of the zoom vigil?

1 Like

“Defund the police”

“The police need to do more”

2 Likes

You’re 100% correct.

But if we’re now using this barbaric murder to raise topics about how men should speak or act generally towards women, then maybe we also need to address the role of women in aiding misogyny. Wanking at them was probably the wrong way to begin this discourse, that could have been done later when everyone was a bit more comfortable with the topic.

1 Like

You’ve made a couple of spelling errors in recent days that have, if I’m being honest, cast some doubts on your Wordle scores.

This phone has a mind of it’s own. I’m suck shot if making corrections.

3 Likes

I’d hate to see an exposé after I backed you on the Wordle private member group.

Sending videos of you wanking to people on twitter and everything. You’ve been in Cork too long

You’re looking under the wrong hood, My mickey has been stood down long ago.

A grand nixer going around teaching this.

1 Like

Would it be like Manual Handling were you would have to do it every few years?

2 Likes

Almost unbelievable, only it’s not actually that surprising from that fella. What world does he live in.

Imagine a fella planning on heading out to kill a woman and then realises he can’t go out because he doesn’t have a valid man cert.

10 Likes

They’re taking the Micheal now. Ah bollox left the man cert in the car, I’ll do it tomorrow.

1 Like

Is that McConkey?