TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

The JP suggestion is a cracker

Go into the tweet, check the reply from the lad who said his ma got her foot stamped on by Dolores :joy:

Lost and Found in association with Gerry Hutch

Bono has this one covered too. The “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” office.

1 Like

The Pat Hickey Ticket Kiosk. It’s the same as a regular ticket kiosk, except the prices of tickets are marked up by 500%.

The Pat Hickey strip search area also works.

1 Like

The Mary Mitchell O’Connor park and ride.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

Can you paste it up, it seems unlikely.

CJ Haughey `used staff row’ to get at Robinson - Independent.ie

ill look for it, but this touches on it.

Basically, the housing staff were there years, when she moved in, she got rid of them all, they would have got new jobs in the civil service but they were live in housekeepers that were there 20plus years

1 Like

id be no fan of haughey by a long chalk but its risible to suggest that haughey shafted robinson as noone put a gun to her head and forced her to get rid of staff before she moved in.

and as we’ve seen of late, robinson’s judgement is certainly suspect

1 Like

Wouldn’t read much into that, seems to be clearly an attempt to make her look bad.

the phoenix has more on it but kicking people out of their home the week before Christmas is callous

We will never know the truth of it but people were working to undermine her. That decision doesn’t get made and implemented in a week or even in a month. I’d hazard a guess it was made in plenty of time and then it was frustrated and drawn out which led to the pre-christmas timing.

robinson took office on 3rd December. the people were out 2 weeks later which kinda makes shite of your supposition

2 Likes

Her connection with Sheikh Mohammad and the way she tried to sell her family home to the State at a vastly inflated price suggests she likes a pound note anyway.

1 Like

She did put a lighted candle in the window of the Aras for the diaspora in fairness.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
But not for the ones she evicted.

4 Likes

Do you think they should have been allowed live there for life?

I agree the timing was bad but the episode was clearly an effort to undermine or embarrass her from a known scumbag and a bunch of ye seem to have swallowed it hook line and sinker. It seems clear to me where the fault lies.

nobody is denying haughey is a scumbag and he may well have had a part in this sorry mess, but the initiator of the eviction was robinson and noone else.

recent events have shown robinson to be far from the saint you seem to think she is and im sure theres many who would refer to robinson as a scumbag after her middle eastern and library exploits