TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

“The initiator of the eviction”. You’d be giving out if those people had a lifelong right to live in the aras. They had to go at some stage. The episode was clearly a set up to make Robinson look bad and you’ve clearly swallowed it whole.

1 Like

and im sure you also think that the state should overpay for her pile of rubble in mayo and also that princess latifa is being well looked after :roll_eyes:

also she was the chair of trinners law school as well as a successful practising human rights lawyer. hardly an innocent abroad

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Mary climbed up herself fairly quickly glas. I don’t think many would dispute that.

What do you mean?

the only 2 she didnt get rid of were in SIPTU, this was because SIPTU gave her massive support for the election, she hated that she couldnt make these people homeless too

I may know someone who may have been introduced to her at an informal gathering who was instructed she was only to be referred to as “your excellency”. Said person was tbh gobsmacked given the circumstances.

1 Like

and as usual you dont deal with the substantive points

That wasn’t a substantive point.

so youre denying what i said was true?

That’s the address for a president and they can’t always help the officials they’re with. I would be fairly certain that wasn’t an instruction from her personally. I still don’t get the point of your first post.

1 Like

That she was the chair of the trinity law school? I don’t care to check it, why would I dispute it. Explain how it’s relevant.

It wasn’t an official.

She gave the direction herself did she?

im sure the initial direction and decision came from her, but when delivered to the staff was through the medium of a minion

to. demonstrate. that. she. wasnt. an. innocent. abroad.

Anyone who was chair of trinity law school must be a bastard or something? I can’t tell what you’re on about to be honest.

1 Like

You would be sure of that because you’ll presume the worst of someone based on nothing. I’d be confident that direction did not come from her personally.

1 Like

youve been fairly sure of a lot of stuff both on this thread without a shred of evidence before

1 Like

Mary took the soup