TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Jacked it in - he did yeah

2 Likes

Think heā€™s still a man utd ambassador. Himself and Louis Saha and a few others on junkets every few weeks with all the reps from the various hundred sponsors.

1 Like

Not the worst way to make a living

He still has his communion money

2 Likes

That one will be the ruination of him. Posing for fucking instagram shots and he a stone cold legend. Whoā€™s he need to be showing off to

Yes, Denis jacked it in alright :grinning:

1 Like

OK guys, RTE fucked him off. better?

1 Like

Easy mate. Denis Irwin is a legend and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is more ham than a galtee factory.
Thereā€™s actually a funny story behind it but youā€™d want your head examined to believe him about anything other than climate change.

2 Likes

I know all about Denis bud, my mam once held an umbrella over his head as he signed a football for me @ a Dublin summer camp thing. I can confirm he was nothing but a sound man to a youngfella.

1 Like

I hear the Dutch canā€™t stand Denis Irwin.

10 million dutch people cant be wrong

A man like you shouldnā€™t be siding with the Dutch. :orange_circle:

Their unending support for Rangers football club?

Remarkable similarity to the circumstances of @Little_Lord_Fauntleroyā€™s meeting with Irwin but a different outcome! Himself and @Funtime dropped down to malahide fc on the outskirts of Portmarnock to watch the Ireland team train. At the end thereā€™s always a heap of kids looking for autographs. Our heroes engaged in a bit of jackassery overenthusiastically demanding autographs from the players. As the players moved off the tomfoolery continued, with TSG pretending to run after them in superfan mode. Funtime left the foot in and tripped him which got a laugh from the assembled crowd and some players, of which Irwin was one. Out for pints that evening, obviously TSG was the butt of most of the jokes. ā€˜How many autographs did you get?ā€™ Etc. Funtime kept it up, ā€˜jeez did you see Irwin laughing at you? He was really enjoying it. Taking the piss out of you likeā€¦ Heā€™s some fucking cuntā€¦ā€™.
By the end of the night the die had been cast.

22 Likes

He presses the corporate flesh at OT every home game anyway.
Heā€™s apparently still brilliant at 5 a side.
He seemed decent to me. I nearly got him to come playing hurling.
ā€œOk so, where do ye train?ā€
ā€œHough Endā€
ā€œYouā€™re fucking kidding meā€
:slightly_frowning_face:
Cc @ChairmanDan @Plastic_Paddy

4 Likes

Himself, Bryan Robson and the great Norman Whiteside all do a bit of wining and dining at Old Trafford on Matchday.

And Frank Stapleton, who really is the epitome of a gent.

A scabby cunt

3 Likes

Would Whiteside and the lads still drink in The Griffin or whats the story?

No, not in any way. A lovely man.