TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Not for a while I dont think.

1 Like

I know a lad who cleaned his boots at Bradford. At Christmas all the Pros gave the trainees money. Frank said Iā€™ll sort you out on the run to the airport as the lad was flying home for Christmas.

On the way to the Airport, Frank told the lad that heā€™d actually sort him out when he was back from Ireland; ā€œcos thatā€™s when youā€™ll need itā€ā€¦ā€¦

Frank never gave the lad a pound.

Fair play to Frank for giving the lad a lift to the airport.

7 Likes

If true, itā€™s time to revive Frankā€™s profile to cancel him.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Iā€™d be as curious as to why @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is following either of those accounts on twitter??

Do you think itā€™s worse than Nicky laughing at Antrim

Heā€™s a green party version of one of Putinā€™s Internet bots. Greens would be shaky enough down there and o Donovan is the same vote pool so anything to destabilise her regime I think is the answer.

Have you forgotten about the spat between Elisa and Leddin. Closest the Green Party gets to warfare.

the conversation was started by Councilor Novak

Heā€™s turning the Arctic green with his long haul flights.

Which of them loses their seat? Youā€™d imagine Murphy, Shortall, Gannon and Cairns will hold easily. Youā€™ve wicklow where egghead barely scraped in and has been an arse. Iā€™d imagine she hangs on. And then o callaghan in Dublin Bay. Heā€™s been a non event as a td but the demographics and candidate placement of the constituency could well work in his favour. So they only need to sneak a couple more to claim they are still growing.

I donā€™t like Elisa because during the lockdown there was a group praying on the street of Limerick, locked out of the church, and she tried to win the argument by playing the feminism card and said that women felt intimidated by so many people on the street. She gave a little sneer when she was saying it. I found that very cynical.

I respect how she handled @chocolatemouse though.

5 Likes

Gavan Reilly on Twitter: ā€œThe Seanad has heard calls - from @malcolmbyrne - for the #UCL UEFA Champions League final to be moved from St Petersburg, in light of the latest developments in Ukraine. @VirginMediaNews https://t.co/eruQd0FQYSā€ / Twitter

I thought that was a horrible thing to do as well. It was calculated too so it was funny how she couldnā€™t anticipate how it would come across. No real acumen, wonā€™t be mapped.

Theyā€™re not commending her, itā€™s a clear and obvious dig at her to be honest. They are replying to Sasa Novak,
Cathal McCarthy is not from Moyross

She didnā€™t handle it.
Even after he sent her the picture .

1 Like

Iā€™ll delete above