TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

I actually donā€™t blame her for highlighting McCarthy regularly, heā€™s been way over the top on her and appears a dangerous individual.

She called out EVERYBODY on the council yesterday in a twitter video for not supporting something she had proposed about traffic around St Pauls school, I donā€™t fully understand.
Sasa Novak responded with a ost of her own, then Moyross replied to that,
Sheā€™s not blameless, but thereā€™s two sides,

Itā€™s mental really, Twitter is a very unhealthy environment, theyā€™re all mental

6 Likes

Fair play mate, Iā€™ve picked that up completely wrong. I donā€™t like her with a while going back to what Tank wrote but she is only fighting her corner there. Iā€™ll try and read the original thread in future rather than the splinter threads.

I donā€™t know whatā€™s in Twitter for politicians, more trouble than its worth.

1 Like

Frank wasnā€™t all that hospitable on the memorable Christmas Eve night when an inebriated Paul McGrath was stumbling around on the roof of Frankā€™s scullery trying to get in.
Frank didnā€™t mistake Paul for Santa and roundly fucked him out of it. Paul was only messing reallyā€¦ :pint: :pint: :pint:

1 Like

Anyone have a link to the video?

Irish twitter in a nutshell right now

Pretty sure the lady in question has been an independent councillor for the past couple of years. She resigned from the Soc Dems a good while back anyway.

Sheā€™s back in the fold

You couldnā€™t keep up with Limerick local politics

2 Likes

I stand corrected.

Apologies @neilld.

A cesspit

A nawful place

Not at all, I had the whole thing upside down today

Limerick local politics is box office. Havenā€™t heard much from Cllr Emmet Oā€™Brien in a while. A great man for a soundbite.

He has just tweeted the political equivalent of a callout video and challenged her to a debate on 95FM.

Elisa says she canā€™t go on to Joe Nash because she has work in the morning like most of the people she represents.

Some of her crew might see that as a dig at the unemployed.

Bring back big John Gilligan (not the Veronica Guerin one).

Himself and Elisa would be a real clash of cultures.

1 Like

Iā€™m irrationally annoyed at how twitter now capitalises the ā€œMā€ in the time since the tweet. Minutes should be a lower case m

1 Like

What would Alderman Michael Kelly have made of all this?

5 Likes

Itā€™s horrible.

1 Like

Who knows but he would tell the listeners of RLO all about it.

He was stitched up like a kipper by CAB and the pigs iirc.

Youā€™re right I think but donā€™t recall any of the detail.