TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Second to Linda Martin having the nerve to smile and dance as she did a rendition of Get Lucky. Absolute monster. I thought I had erased it from memory until the recent butchering by Imelda and Hansard sparked back flashbacks.

1 Like

McGregor acting the bully as usual. I wouldn’t say there is a bad bone in pj’s body.

3 Likes

What caused it ?

Donie somewhere in between Graham and Joe then, the CNN twee little sap that he is.

How are they all getting on over in Mastodon?

1 Like

As far as i could see pj tweeted that it was 1 year since he was admitted to St Pats after a mental breakdown but was now doing very well. Mcgregor responded by calling him weak and sneering about pj’s wife leaving him. Not sure what mcgregors problem was but he got serious stick fot it and lost a few 100k followers⁷

1 Like

PJ tweeted that he’s often annoyed by Irish sportsmen being referred to as British but they can have McGregor

At least I think that one came first

1 Like

Ok. I didn’t see that one

He’s a wanker. That’s his problem.

9 Likes

Pretty harmless and popular opinion compared to what Mcgregor said. Bar Jake Stephen’s not a PJ fan at all but he doesnt bother me either, hope hes doing okay and didnt know he had issues but again its his issues and he felt he was in position to make it public. Delighted that he has come out the otherside only to have a prick have a pop off him

1 Like

Them guineas are some wankers.Some of the biggest cunts you’ll ever work for.

This guy fucks

1 Like

Should have headlocked him and spiked him. Pretty sure ShĂŠamus has a move like that.

Would probably kill him though on the concrete. :man_shrugging:

https://youtube.com/shorts/TRMStzDa5GE?feature=share

5 Likes
1 Like

It reads like Kenny Cunningham has either killed a man or has pissed off a few fans on Twitter. He’s getting murdered out there. The Off The Ball lads have had to come in to bat for him to balance to algorithm.

He was advocating for China style ZC rules 18 months ago, now he’s a bastion of freedom.

Dog owners are the worst