TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

4 Likes

Karma wasn’t hanging around.

Hoisted by his own petard.

2 Likes

Wow :grinning:

1 Like

Can someone ladybird this for me please? Including reference to…
1- Who the fuck Andrew Tate is
2- why the romanians were looking for him
3- all other relevants.
4- Thanks

9 Likes

He’s some fucking tulip.

1 Like

I used wikipedia for this info mate

Tate moved from the UK to Romania in 2017.[52]

Tate was raised Christian and joined the Romanian Orthodox Church after moving to Romania.[15][53][54] He previously tithed £16,000 (around 89,000 Romanian lei) to the church on a monthly basis and said, “The church in Romania is very powerful and I like having church friends, so I give them a lot of money.”[53][54] When a video of him praying at a mosque in Dubai went viral in October 2022, he announced on his Gettr account that he had converted to Islam.[55]

2022 Arrests

On April 11, 2022, his home was raided after Romanian police received a tip that an American woman was potentially being held there against her will, sparking an investigation into human trafficking.[56] He was released after being interrogated by authorities.[57] He later denied any wrongdoing, calling it a case of swatting.[56]

Tate, along with his brother Tristan, was arrested on December 29, 2022 at his home in Pipera, Romania. According to the Romanian news website Libertatea, Tate was arrested by the Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism in relation to the abduction of two girls. Since April 2022, Tate has faced accusations of human trafficking.[58]

1 Like

Emory Andrew Tate III (born December 1, 1986) is an American-British media personality and former professional kickboxer. Following his kickboxing career, he began offering paid courses and memberships through his website and later rose to fame as an Internet celebrity. His misogynistic commentary has resulted in his suspension from several social media platforms.[4][5][6][7]

1 Like

Ta. Slightly sorry to see that it was @caulifloweredneanderthal i managed to flush out of all the misogynist child trafficking posters on here but the move from Limerick to the border for ‘work’ makes more sense now.

Greta is playing 4D chess. Maybe she will stop climate change. Lovely move

1 Like

I’m just capable at using google.com pal

I only heard of this cunt yesterday but his getting arrested by posting shit on IG is superb.As the man above say hoisted by his own petard :smiley:

2 Likes

Somebody could make @Cheasty Christmas if he knew this

1 Like

Who or what is Andrew Tate? And why can’t I avoid him when I log into social media these days.

With little to no knowledge of the man, he appears the equivalent of the Irish rugby team. The in your face demeanor, unable to avoid profile just dims my view of the human race.

3 Likes

What the fuck?

We better watch out @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is taking notes to stop cagers and get us active travelling. Must apply fornthe bike to work now

It’s a great victory for the Green movement.

2 Likes

Window boxes for all