TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

As far as i can see he earned the price of 33 bugatinos just by winding up greta. (All on hp, all part of the business plan).
In other news greta has no time for men with small dicks. Thats a shame because her and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy have so much in common

1 Like

Romanian prison wouldn’t be the best I’d say

1 Like

I doubt Great knows much about dicks lad,she only about 14

If she can control the weather… I’ll worship her as a god. And sure why wouldn’t i?

2 Likes

We could make hay every year and forget about this smelly expensive silage, square bales everywhere

4 Likes

A few weeks ago Tate was flying high after he got a YouTuber cancelled and got himself back on Twitter, now he’s in some grim Eastern European jail. Some change in fortune.

5 Likes

It’s from the Fast and the Furious mate.

1 Like

Thanks mate. Never watched that shite.

TFK’s alt-right wing in shambles. Not only did Greta publicly humiliate Andrew “tiny-dick” Tate, but she also helped put him in jail.

Greta 1,865,434 - Tiny Dick White Males like Andrew Tate and @Thomas_Brady 0

5 Likes

Who is Andrew Tate?

He is a misogynist who peddles crypto scams.

Legend.

1 Like

How big is her dick?

1 Like

You’re gone well backwards as a poster lad since you abandoned Limerick

1 Like

Yourman comes on spouting nonsense about some unknown weirdos and their dick size and I’ve gone back? :smiley: Righto

Great is now 18 and I can confirm she has both breasts and balls.
Now lay off…

You’ve lost your way e pal.

@chocomice also is very good friends with a woman who has breasts and balls,she ran him off the forum

Ooooooofffffffffffttttttttttttt

10 Likes

You’d nearly admire Ewan McKenna’s commitment to contrarianism, just asking questions like, comes across as a fierce arsehole in doing it though

2 Likes