TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

A very well placed qualifying if there.

Seems like he’s actually a pretty big deal. Unbelievable how fellas this famous can go completely unheard of by the likes of us. Same with YouTubers and the likes. There was no equivalent when we were young lads where someone would be so famous and our parents wouldn’t have even heard tell of them

Fairly sure my parents never heard of eddie vedder at the time.

1 Like

I got as far as the part saying his videos have been watched 11 billion times. Sums up millennials… Glued to tik tok, insta, Facebook, Snapchat and actually placing stock in the people that are ‘big’ on these things. Your man @Turenne was spitting fire about him a couple of nights ago - it can’t be healthy all this constant social media interaction.

2 Likes

Which time?

Actually… We’ve lads here in their 40s/50s on most of these social media sites :rofl::rofl:… Maybe I’m being too harsh on millennials.

It would still make sense to them that a fella in a band was famous, it’s a recognisable talent

3 Likes

That’s a good example but I’d say three quarters of lads I knew at the time wouldn’t have known him either

You should be too busy with your DFS and NFL bets to be posting in here. Huge day tomorrow.

You can do fuck all until game time with all these cunts resting and injured

1 Like

You and many others wouldn’t have become such Jordan Peterson fanboys without the power of the Internet

Cathy Newman?

A kickboxer who never drew a dime who became an internet personality because some men like the idea of a kickboxer but will never actually go and watch one fight in the kind of venues they have kickboxing…so he switched it up.

Middle aged cranks like @StoneCold follow children like Greta on Twitter, and deride psychology professors.

1 Like

When Mr Beast is worth $1 billion do not be shocked

I’m indifferent to Greta if I’m honest. Had you much interest in the psychology yourself before the video of Peterson’s Channel 4 interview went viral?

I was a wet blanket lefty wanker like most on here but Cathy Newman’s pathetic attempt at setting traps and JPs complete obliteration of her drive me straight to the bossom of Joe, Elon and Gordon. Thanks Cathy!

Oh Michael

Any word yet?

1 Like

Who is Cathy Newman?