TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

1 Like

Who ever is she is, she must have got untold ribbin’ as a teenager with that name.

This account just takes people in again and again.

15 Likes

The replies :rofl:

5 Likes

Paraic Fanning get stuck in I see. :smile:

2 Likes

If this fella had a bit of confidence in himself he’d be set up.

1 Like

January 2024

You forgot to mention Buff Egan.

2 Likes

Fun and games in d Kingdom

Why is Aisling Murphy pictured in this tweet on domestic violence? Was she killed by her partner? For shame, Irish Independent.

2 Likes

The headline refers to the homicide rate, domestic violence is just part of it.

1 Like

:anguished:

1 Like

Still nothing from the Brits about the Argentinan song during the WC but we are supposed to apologize for a song over and over?

2 Likes

Mate spare a thought for the unionist Leinster supporters who had to listen to that

1 Like
26 Likes

How on earth were they allowed pick Killarney as a location. One of the most important tourism hubs for the US market and now it’s finished as a tourism attraction according to people who are living there. Very odd.

I don’t think it’s a case of "allowed pick ", it was an emergency and emergency accommodation was needed. There’s no waiting for an ideal location in those circumstances. I know a lot on here would prefer these people spent the winter in tents.

2 Likes

In a country steeped in bad decision making this is up there with the best of them. There’s no going back now either. Killarney is a big write-off of a location all in one go.

On the stabbing, hopefully the tribal lads will stick to just trying to kill each other and not the population outside the hotel.
Incidentally, would the fella doing the stabbing not be of more use his own country doing the same?

1 Like

And there was never any stabbings in Ireland before those foreigners arrived.

9 Likes