TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

There was a huge controversy over him a few months ago (probably as big), donā€™t know why heā€™s only come to your attention now.

I wouldnā€™t pay any heed to social media type figuresā€¦ Iā€™d only use twitter for reading nfl and sports mainly. Iā€™m not on anything else.

Thank you for differentiating between nfl and sport.

4 Likes

I was too lazy to edit with ā€˜otherā€™

Deep in your malnourished and septic gut, you knewā€¦

I got all 65 there.

5 Likes

The split season has really allowed you focus on the club championships. Great to see

5 Likes

Outstanding

1 Like

I know more about Club GAA than any split season zealot could ever dream of.

Youā€™ve noticed him now though, so you have paid attention.

I was tagged into some post here by @Turenne who was discussing his penis size or weird shit like that

To the biggest spenders from the biggest market, that cohort see Oireland as being represented to them by Dublin and Killarney. Dublin has to gone to shite. You canā€™t get a room in Killarney, ever and the older folk donā€™t know their town as well so stay in a bit more. Thatā€™s before lads have daughters etc.

Itā€™s all a mess. A layered mess.

I only got two. But they are the only two that really matter

1 Like

This reminds me of the jack Charlton story about the loveable oirish fans being penned in by yhe italian policeā€¦samdoria i thinkā€¦sweltering hot sun, lads collapsing everywhere, tempers flaring etc. Suddenly Paddy starts baaing like sheep., police realises how great we are and tear gas/batons are swapped for ploughshares. All lived happily etc

This fella has a great touch of madness about him

1 Like

Heā€™s a cunt.

Go onā€¦
I loved that divorced dad thing he did too

I had dealings with him. He fucked me over and it cost me a weeks wages for a fella. He didnt get why i was pissed off. Or that it might preclude him from getting the gig again.

Caveat @nemesis is a decent judge of character, knows him well and says heā€™s soundā€¦ but he never fucked @nemesis over

Anyway, heā€™s a cunt.

9 Likes

Iā€™m trying to unlike the cunt but it wonā€™t let me.

1 Like

Fucking gold from Elon. My favourite bit is this
ā€œThis company is like, basically, youā€™re in a plane that is headed towards the ground at high speed with the engines on fire and the controls donā€™t work,ā€ Musk said on 21 December.