TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Heā€™s gone over to try and spread hurling to Tipp

1 Like

Yeah youā€™d referenced it before but I wasnā€™t sure what happened. I have you now. Obviously if the machines arenā€™t restocked on time thatā€™s major lapse in income.

Star bars fly out of them. Cant work it out at allā€¦

I was amazed, thereā€™s children in Tipp and they know all about the Cian Lynchā€™s and Tony Kellys no more than a child in Cork or Kilkenny.

7 Likes
1 Like

Thatā€™s very very good. I also think his Funny Liam Nugent stuff is great. Sorry @Juhniallio.

ā€œThe fathers after texting me thereā€ got a genuine LOL

Pity heā€™s a cunt in real life, but sure who isnā€™t at this stage

1 Like

This got me thinking- if i was to leave tfk would @Rocko have the publishing rights to my posts?

I find it hard to believe in this day and age and the amount of cameras around (even in 2017) that this lad was never caught

We have our very own smoothie girl hereā€¦.

Makes no sense

Wasnā€™t there a case in London where
Somebody jumped out the window of a restaurant on top of some famous building and never figured out who it was?

I remember that it wss big news for a few days. It really is amazing he hasnā€™t been caught l me, but the cctv footage was grainy enough. Seems likely he was a foreigner in the city briefly and left country very soon after.

Or possible heā€™d some sort of personality disorder or something and his family protected him.

1 Like

He was an American spy. The CIA protected him and lifted him out of London shortly afterwards.

5 Likes

Wouldnā€™t a good spy try to keep a low profile?

1 Like

Looks like he wasnā€™t a good spy.

2 Likes