TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

If you read the comments they indicate that his running pace was very fast indicating he was a fit lad, even if carrying a few pounds. So indicating a foreign diplomat or possible a police officer being protected.

The Spy Who Shoved Me

11 Likes

The material just writes itself sometimes.

1 Like

Things turning nasty between the Premierview lads and a cohort from Clare.

What’s the nub of the disagreement

Seems something to do with not crediting video content led to things getting a bit out of hand.

1 Like

Why are right wing lads absolutely obsessed with Paedos?

6 Likes

That Clare times wanker is long overdue a sueing. Some of the shite he says is off the reservation altogether

2 Likes

@MountLeinster - what’s going on with your lot & their obsession?

You’re in a right lather now Blundering from post to post muttering about lots that you won’t elaborate on.

Strange behaviour.

You’ll be telling us twelve yr olds are adults next.

Why are right wing lads absolutely obsessed with Paedos?

3 Likes

Dunno mate. Are you?

No need to get ratty. I’m only asking a question you appear highly qualified to answer

2 Likes

thats what i was asking too, like having one of that lot on here means we can get answers to our queries about their views

I presume that’s what this post is about. Solicitor’s letters must be piling up.

the bull mccabe is one of @MountLeinster lot based on his tweets

1 Like

My sources on the ground were telling me that this Bull McCabe chap was playing 4D chess pretending to be Newmarket when in fact its a disillusioned Sixmilebridge man.

:joy:

Poor Phil

1 Like

He trying to weekend at Bernie’s himself out of it.

I mugged that fella off good and proper years ago over on Clare Hurlers. The PMs he sent me were a thing of beauty. The utter seethe off them

1 Like

You know a fella is rattled when he is quoting specific sections of the data protection act

“If this post isn’t removed I’m going to make a complaint to the data commissioner regarding breach of privacy

puke it’s a forum and it’s a bit of Craic and it gets people talking

I havent abused anyone or acted illegally

stimulated debate etc …

most people on here know there are only one or two of us in England

I want that post removed or I will make a complaint

if you post a screen shot I’ll consult a solicitor , I have one retained in Ennis for my business

this is when power and forums corrupt

now everyone knows if at a whim you might decide to unmask them

now delete that post or we will go to the next level”

“How will anyone feel comfortable having the craic or saying something comfortable

Knowing that you might get bored and unmask them

You might just have killed the ethos of the forum !

My brother who is based in Limerick and a solicitor has just sent me this

"Inform them straight away you will be writing to them Monday formally to make a request and
Compliant under Section 4 and 5 of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 "

Really Puke why on earth carry on like that ! ”

1 Like