TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Or “you’d have got away with it too if it weren’t for those pesky kids”

5 Likes

I didn’t misunderstand the quote at all - it alludes to people making very small local matters as if they were the importance of Gods. As if they are the centre of the universe. You’re not providing some groundbreaking philosophical insight. You’ve said you’ve never heard of these people (twice) - no one cares if you have.

I’ve said I’ve never heard of two different sets of people actually mate the first was some zero covid type.

:grinning:

It’s TFK mate, I hope that’s not what you came here to find

1 Like

2 instances 12 months apart and one was a response to another poster who queried if a tweet was genuine :thinking:

6 Likes

You’re obsessed

Queen of the universe?? Who dat?

Oprah

1 Like

Who’s the queen of the universe??

Could she be Sid?

He used to display edgy humour before going full woke.

1 Like

@Thomas_Brady

3 Likes

The wokesters are twisting themselves inside out. You hate to see it.

1 Like

The Twitter thread is clogged up with links to her. She has absolutely no profile, why are people constantly posting links to her tweets on TFK?

This is the Twitter thread. A variety of tweets will come up for discussion. It’s not particularly complicated

3 Likes

I just don’t get it at all, it takes effort to look her up scroll through her shite and select tweets to link here. Didn’t you pick ones from years ago? Mad behaviour.

Lads, I may have mentioned this before but, Irish Twitter is a nawful place

2 Likes

You’d expect them to be topical, or from people with profile or influence. This appears to be a person with pretty much no power or influence that a few people are obsessed with. Her appearance on TFK is completely out of proportion to her presence anywhere else. It’s bizarre.

All those fucks think Twitter is real and that it matters… That’s the problem.

7 Likes

Lads I don’t folly this Scooby yoke so thanks for posting up her shite here from time to time. It saves me seeing every bit of shite she vomits out.

Much appreciated

1 Like

Perhaps if we all ran our posts past you first to make sure they met your expectations before we posted them? Would that make you feel better?

15 Likes