TwiX (Part 2) The bird is Xtinct

Denise seems grand but I will paraphrase what BP Fallon said about The Corrs -

“Denise Chalia is wonderful , it’s her music that is awful “

Agreed

I’m not on Twitter so can’t comment, but someone needs to explain to this lad what a “bear” really is…

These guys would be happy to help

They just look like regular Rangers fans / loyalists. I am not sure he would get it. Please reply though!

Penny start dropping when all the bear gang get together?

What on earth did you google to find that?

1 Like

You’ve dressed your curiosity well there!

TFK Christmas Party @ The 51 2015

1 Like

gwan and post that image to that blokes twitter!

dave beartista there on the left

uploaded from hard drive I’d say.

'Ruggers tour 2012

4 Likes

Your ma looks well.in the bucket hat

Ghey

The Castro area in San Fran is not just gay but broken up into cliques of gays., bears being one. I was with the missus going for a meal up there one evening and walked past a Starbucks which was a bear hang out

It was the closest Ive come to being able.to appreciate what a bird feels.like walking past a construction site. rotten. And to be a bear you’ve to big burly cunt.

Cunts orobally thought I was flirting when, struggling to find the restaurant, we’d to walk past again!

Ok its not twitter but funny nonetheless

Anyone else have this issue on twitter whereby your feed is taken over each day with recommendations from twitter to follow certain topics? It’s doing my head on. I went into settings and tried to find somewhere to disable them but nothing’s changed. I’m tempted get off twitter over it.

Stay away from Twitter, it’s bad for your brain. Look at the shite it’s made of poor Ewan MacKenna.

3 Likes

Ewan has been proven right about everything

5 Likes