Tyrone 2018 - Happy to Work with British State-funded Operations

Jaysus that’s petty.

Tyrone are a mess.

Declan McClure looks like he will miss the Meath game with a shoulder injury. McCann and Colm Cavanagh both played full parts with their clubs last weekend.

Yea, its quite nasty. Maybe Mickey could organise an aul prayer meeting to try and bring the lads back together.

2 Likes

Tyrone GGA with Mickey in charge is like Putin’s Russia.

More rasputin than putin maybe, not that I’m disputin…

Putin is also a great leader.

1 Like

Ruairi Sludden has been drafted into the Tyrone panel apparently.

Obvious injury problems ahead of Saturday but I’d go with the following side:

1. Morgan
  2. Hampsey
  3. McNamee
  4. HP McGeary
  5. T McCann
  6. F Burns
  7. K McGeary
  8. Cavanagh
  9. McNulty
  10. M Donnelly
  11. N Sludden
  12. Meyler
  13. R O’Neill
  14. McShane
  15. McAliskey

I’d expect Ruairi Sludden to get some time off the bench given our limited options in attack. Without Lee Brennan, Bradley and Harte, we are without a recognised left footed free taker. Kieran McGeary could possibly take them but it’s not something he would be the no 1 choice for.

Morgan :smile:

1 Like

Laois :joy:

1 Like

Pound for pound player wise Laois are seriously out performing Tyrone.

They also have a superior coach

1 Like

Bizarre post. Laois are a nothing county in GAA terms doing exactly nothing in GAA terms.

Leeeesh, Leeeesh, Leeeesh, Leeeesh.

Great chant that. One of the best in the GAA.

Tyrone (All-Ireland SFC v Meath): Niall Morgan; Padraig Hampsey, Ronan McNamee, Hugh Pat McGeary; Tiernan McCann, Frank Burns, Michael McKernan; Colm Cavanagh, Padraig McNulty; Mattie Donnelly, Niall Sludden, Conor Meyler; Cathal McShane, Richard Donnelly, Connor McAliskey

Niall Morgan :smile:

2 Likes

Mcgeary has to be a Galbally man?

Sounds like Tyrone

Pomeroy so close enough

With all the Aarons, Ethans and Cians around, you don’t get too many Franks around the inter-county GAA scene these days. Is it an exclusively Ulster half-back thing?

Hugh Pat McGeary :grinning: