Tyrone 2019

Wtf are you talking about?

1 Like

Youā€™d have no problem I think you mean.
A few years ago I found it hard to support Tyrone but now Iā€™ve grown up a bit and was supporting them all the way against the Dubs. Thatā€™s the way true Northern men should behave. Youā€™d hear the odd Monaghan person saying they were against Tyrone but theyā€™re just fair weather fans.

1 Like

I just asked because they say that club rivalries were a major factor in The Monaghan team being shit for long periods historically. Also apparently a bitter lack of healing after the Civil War seriously undermined the Monaghan county side historically.

Fair play. My contempt and scorn has lessened to pity and disdain. Itā€™s a good feeling.

A very bad ankle break for Skeet is what Iā€™m hearing.

Thatā€™ll curtail the skeet shooting for a bit.

1 Like

Mcalliskeyā€™s ankle merely dislocated @Cicero_Dandi

Is that worse or better?

So it went from Cruciate to badly broken to merely dislocated in a handful of posts??? Sounds like he was doing a bit of playacting to be fair. Itā€™s like the time @funtime thought heā€™d broken two seperate lads legs in one game but later found that yer man was grand and was able to play in the rearranged fixture a few weeks later.

2 Likes

Iā€™d imagine a dislocation is probably more serious than a break as the ligaments are likely to be in bother.

It depends on how much you hate tyrone

1 Like

if i remember correctly both required ambulance calls. shame on them for wasting the time of the emergency services, think the 2nd fella was an RNLI member.
Should point out neither incident result in free kicks, just freak occurances

Incorrect. You got a free the second time when your man ā€˜brokeā€™ his leg on your head.

What happened Sean Cavanagh? Did he get a hiding?

I just saw his mug there ā€¦ looks like he was hit by a busā€¦ Football is an awful game.

Too many yahoos trying to be hard men. Heā€™d a decent interview yesterday morning on the Nolan show. He made the very fair point that basketball and rugby can sort it out without any bother.
Itā€™s a shameful carry on

1 Like

The PSNI should have got involved here and arrested the perpetrator of this attack

1 Like

Funny you say that, as my experience of a football club with a strong tyrone presence is that they bring trouble wherever they go. I stopped drinking in one pub because of them, and I know a few others who did likewise.

Sounds like youā€™re a soft boy.

The narrative that follows Tyrone is inaccurate and laden with anti-Northern agenda.

You could paint a similar picture around Galway hurling if you wanted.