Tyrone 2019

Conor McAliskey with a serious injury tonight.

Hopefully not another cruciate.

Was he attacked by another player?

10 Likes

Does this kind of behavior never undermine the county side?

One of his own that did it apparently

“tyrone club football” is an irrelevant ugly absurd failure. Tyrone only care about county.
That’s my objective impartial view anyways.

fucking animals to do that to GAA great

1 Like

it could be worse i suppose, he could have got a cock up the hole

5 Likes

Tyrone people are the scum of the earth.

1 Like

Is he into Dog Fighting too?

what is Castlederg like lads?

Nothing in particular

mickey harte has a hit out on cavanagh

No, unlike Derry, club rivalries which can be extremely ferocious and nasty but it’s generally all left behind on the pitch. A few years back Petey Harte’s father went on the pitch and gave Paudie Hamspey a dig after Hampsey had laid out Peter Harte and many people thought Hampsey would never get a run at county level for it. Tyrone’s biggest and most bitter rivalries are with their neighbouring counties but I’d have no problem backing Derry, Armagh, Donegal, Monaghan etc if they make it past us in the All Ireland series.

The level of competition in Tyrone is fierce, 7 different winners in 8 years, Carrickmore the only side to do back to back in 20+ years. It’s certainly healthy for Tyrone.

There were two really controversial matches at the weekend, one of the teams involved in each match had a Derry manager in charge, go figure.

1 Like

Protestant.

id say any Catholic there takes the soup?

What a bucket of shite. There are sub mental scraps every Saturday night between Coalisland and clonoe, Ardboe and Moortown, Carrickmore and Ballygawley etc.
Cookstown and Omagh have always been proper bating sessions. No wonder the tyrone women are desperate to see the Derry lads sauntering in. The poor tyrone lads out and in to the car parks, all to whack at each others shoulders for a while. Simple fools.

Club rivalries are intense and ferocious in Tyrone but that doesn’t impact the county side as it’s left behind on the pitch. On one hand you say club football means nothing in Tyrone and on the other you are saying it’s the be all and end all.

Unlike Derry, you bitter bastards can’t let anything go.

No, I was just saying what a thick set of cudgels you lads are. I’m sure you’re the exception though!

Or a dog ?

1 Like

Sean Cavanagh will wear those scars like a medal, like protagonists in the Troubles who had been horribly maimed used to do.

The scars are the ultimate symbol of defending the honour and glory of your club in the Tyrone championship.

The warrior’s code.

1 Like