Tyrone 2020

Very similar to the Arsene Wenger era. 3 major titles in the first 6/7 years (3 All-Irelandā€™s = 3 Prems). Replace the odd Ulster title with FA Cups thereafter.

I loved the contempt he showed for RTE too. Stuck to his guns.

Itā€™s an awful pity he couldnā€™t add a 4th All-Ireland in recent years and weā€™d have had Marty or Michael Lyster speaking from outside the victorious hotel the night of the final with no interviews with Mickey and coā€¦!

6 Likes

Stop trying so hard

2 Likes

It was a malojeon wet day in fairness. The Mayor Lindsay at full back for the Rossies has never watched this tape youā€™d feel. Certainly his children would be questioning him along the lines of ā€œFuck it Daddy, you said you played in an AIF, you were shiteā€

2 Likes

What was the RTƉ boycott over? Did they make some hurtful comments or overstep the mark on Michaelaā€™s untimely passing?

Whoā€™ll replace him? Fergal Logan that managed the U21 AI winners from 2015 who beat Tipp by a point in the final?

Ricey is the man.

1 Like

They did some skit on him going to some conference with the Dalai Lama to get over the death of his daughter and signed it off with Pretty Little Girl from Omagh at the end. It was crass and their mealy mouthed apology was insulting.

10 Likes

Oliver Callan did a sketch on Mickey I think and played Pretty Little Girl From Omagh at the end of it.

1 Like

It was some Murray chap.

1 Like

I dont think the first part is true?
It was John Murray.

Peter the great

Oliver CallanšŸ™„ Iā€™d say he never stood foot on a GAA pitch in his life. Very understandable from Harteā€™s perspective so.

Egregious behaviour from RTE.

Ricey hasnā€™t gone overly well with Fermanagh this year.

They probably gave the cunt a raise for this

1 Like

Tubridy will be ā€˜interviewingā€™ Micheal Foley tonight, wonder will he bring that up

A Trump and Mickey Harte fan. Who else do you idolise, Peter Sutcliffe?

2 Likes