Tyrone 2020

Was it a Derry family? Might have been his mistake.

You said he campaigned for a lenient sentence for a rapist. Maybe deal with facts in the future rather than your faux morals. We’ve seen how you have no problem with FF covering up for paedos so save us your theatrics.

A whataboutery tour de force :clap:

1 Like

It must deep down hurt you that your two biggest heroes have both played a part in helping sexual deviants get away with it/getting a lighter sentence for their crimes

1 Like

Doesn’t hurt me, you can take it up with the judicial system if you like.

What is certain is that is we have yet again another overtly theatrical display from you when we know full well you are perfectly willing to vote for Fianna Fail when they are masters of paedo coverups. I think it conveys the sort of sewer rat you are, not only don’t you care but you openly use victims to score points.

You’re a nasty, spineless piece of work.

You’re the one who constantly defends your two heroes for helping paedos and rapists

2 Likes

Don’t know buddy. That’s hardly the point.

1 Like

You’re repeating your false accusations again.

This is the problem for you. It’s theatrical but your sanctimony is ill founded and its why I can point to you being the type of person who is not only happily willing to accept people covering up for sex offenders but also willing to use the victims of sex offenders to score points on the internet. As I said, that’s the hallmarks of a nasty individual.

If you care for these people then do something about it rather than using them on the internet.

Think yer man played for Ballinderry, didn’t he?

So you’re ok with attacking some poor woman but take issue with where he played his football.
Extraordinary.

1 Like

It seems to be that there’s a load of folk on here losing their shit because Mickey Harte said a chap from Derry came from a good family. It doesn’t seem to matter to them that the chap committed a violent sex crime.

Bizarre alright.

:laughing:

Think that’s taking out of context a smidgin, don’t you?
Ffs the pressure that mans been under has been awful at times, ref the rapist effort he’s done what gardai, councillors and TDS have been doing since the foundation of the state, not for a second saying backing up for a rapist is good in any context

If you’re not saying it’s good then don’t make excuses for it

I didn’t bring it up, and not making any excuse for anything, I was commenting on my opinion of Tyrone football management and Mickey Harte end of!
Feckin hell some ppl just want to argue

You made two false assertions in your post.

You brought in stuff outside football to it mate

Scandinavian thing to say

1 Like

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Oh for god’s sake lads , no more picking holes ,my observations were from personal experience also that’s why I brought the UDR / RUC/ brits into it, I was a full time GAA coach and player in Derry and saw and was on the receiving end of their crap also, multiply me 1000 times and you get Tyrone footballs pedigree

1 Like