Tyrone 2020

Has Dooher done much in management/coaching?

Not really.

Was with Logan on the u21 management team.

1 Like

The boys had agreed the job before Mickey was gone. Poor form.

1 Like

Was just thinking that must be the case.

Mickey was pushed, which is more than you could say for tiernan mccann

1 Like

Tyrone 4 Sam

Shame on both. Aten bread is soon forgotten

I didn’t realize how good he was to take a score! A fair operator for the outside of the right from under the Hogan.

1 Like

RTE had a narrative where they tried to run down the footballing ability of those Tyrone teams but they were all footballers first and foremost.

Has a Tyrone club ever won an all Ireland?

Squad will get a bit shakeup next year.

Should be some exciting forward options available.

M Donnelly-------McKenna-----------McCurry

Harte-------------McShane-----------Canavan

Then the likes of

Sludden
Bradley
McAliskey
L Brennan
Donaghy

among those in reserve

If you mean at senior level then the answer is an emphatic no. Errigal Ciaran are the only club who managed to win Ulster, they have done that twice but lost both All-Ireland semi-finals. Their last win was in the early 2000s, I think Tyrone have had 1 finalist since then in Ulster. They do well in junior and intermediate, showing they have lots and lots of club teams of a mediocre standard but no club teams of genuine quality. It’s similar to their forwards situation for the last 10 years.

Hasn’t Logan been the legal representation of choice for the collection of thugs and deviants up there for the past 20 years, he has done more than could be expected from any man for Tyrone football already.

I’ve been assured he was the one who had the Tipp players blackguarded that time

Apparently they were roughhousing McShane so that was alright

Shocking record for a serious county.

He is a full cousin of Joe Brolly

1 Like

Abel was a full brother of Cain

1 Like

No apparently about it.

McShane was kicked, stamped on and belted around Parnell Park that day by the Tipp players. O’Brien should have go a red card in the first 10 or so minutes.

It was extremely rich for the Tipp management to be bitching after what they had got up during the match.