Tyrone 2020

The Kerry lads and fellas like Mugsy get on the finest. I can tell you most footballers in Ulster who played Hartes Tyrone despise them, cheap shots, diving and that stuff McConville talks about leaves a legacy.

Derry? Lolzers.

In 98. I couldn’t tell you mate, they went on to be the team of the decade next time around though.

You’d be wrong.

Doesnt Kieran Duff have a child with severe disabilities. I believe a lot of money was raised by fellas he might not have got on so well with in the past.

1 Like

That doesn’t suit the narrative

Yeah, that’s what I’ve heard too. You’ve got it nailed there.

No, but no team before them put so much work into it. Why is it Tyrone McConville talks about, Donegal minors, Tipperary u21s?

Yeah.meath lads helped raise cash…point is shit happens and lads move on …what said and done over the course of a rivalry heals in time …

Because Tyrone were Armagh’s biggest rivals at intercounty level.

You seem to be a bit of simpleton.

The allegations put forward by Goonie Bonner were completely false as was accepted by the player and Donegal County Board in an independent hearing.

Tipp were just sour after their brand of thuggery wasn’t enough.

:fishing_pole_and_fish: :joy:

Don’t worry. He’s not got enough original wit to succeed.

I’m only speaking the truth. I have no spit in this eye. The truth sets us free.

You’re speaking the truth about something you heard from someone else about someone else … :+1:

You got it. Justy was up front.

What’s Fergal Logan ever done?

Won the 2015 U21 AI.

Married an ex miss norn iron (not bad going for a fella with a face like an school bag full of melting brie)

1 Like