Tyrone 2022 - Reigning AI Champs

Mark Bradley has left the panel this year. Will be a loss but Tyrone have a lot of those types of forwards. Wonder if Emmet NcNabb will be involved, similar type of player.

Bradley is 28 this year so could be the end of his county career.

Tiernan Mccann gone as well now? You would think lads would be enjoying it all and keen to have a go at being the first Tyrone side to retain Sam.

Just off the phone to @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy there. He acknowledged that Tyrone isn’t really a gaa county, that Mickey harte brought the game into disrepute and that Peter caravan dived to get mccusker sent off in clones in 95(?).
He was just in from mass and was on his way out the door to get vaccinated before his afternoon date with a married protestant woman…an overworked and under appreciated teacher apparently

1 Like

You tend not to see lads drop away like that in Dublin, Kerry or Mayo though. Sounds like there is not much enjoyment from being involved in the set-up at all.

Tommy Walsh is 3 years older than Mccann though and to be fair has looked completely off it for a few years but stayed hanging in there. Mccann is 30 and up to last year was an ever present. Chance to be part of the first ever Tyrone team to retain Sam and he walks away. I could well imagine winning Sam with that style of football would prove to be a real anti-climax and lads are happy leave it behind them.

McAleer & Rushe back as main sponsors for the coming season.

Grazie Mille.

Welcome to the forum. Why don’t you tell us a little about yourself…maybe start with your vaccination status?

Grazie.

My vaccination status is my business alone.

I take it you are a Derry man with that username. What has you in the Tyrone GAA thread ?

2 Likes

Si, nato e cresciuto…ma io sono mezzo italiano

We used to have a good few lads from Armagh who were big Tyrone fans so its not that unusual

The GPA are a fucking stones

Seems very strange
A lot of players to leave an all ireland winning team

They know

Tell me more

That last years All Ireland will be worth as much as Corks was in 2010

Shocking. The poor family.