U-21 Hurling 2018

Blaming the ref is the mark of the true bandwagoner

1 Like

The same knowledge of the rules as a rubby fan

Are you fucking blind you dim cunt. How maey times in the last few minutes did he havr the option to pass in field and was too fucking selfish. Take your blue and white jersey and shove it up your hole you fucking idiot

2 Likes

Now Kilkenny?

They would have lost the game without him. You are thick.

Cheers @thedancingbaby

Bar the few wides Peter Casey was class Mike.

He was our best player today for me.

4 Likes

Mike ;

I would shudder to think if we hadn’t casey ; the lad is a real leader

2 Likes

You know I’ve drink on board you sly bollox. I’m fucking livid at that bald wanker.

He was the best player on the field mate

1 Like

he was excellent, if he can improve his decision making he’ll be a serious forward but still could having another 3/4 pnts today. Murphy had a great game

1 Like

You’re a bitter old hypocrite.

1 Like

The lad from the house of the dead in quarth.

He’s an outstanding prospect.

They were put to the pin of their collar to come out with a result today, that’s a good galway team, all able to take a point, Casey destroyed the corner back in the first 20 mins, some wayward shooting let him down, Barry Murphy very good, La touche Cosgrave and conor boylan made huge impacts from the bench, good to see them fight back after the Whelan goal, not impressed with finn or Ronan Lynch’s defending today

1 Like

finn was good in the 1st half. lynch has great skills and could make it as a forward but should not play in a limerick back line again.

Congrats mate. Powerful finish by the Treaty men.

5 Likes

Get a taxi home

Cheers, mate… A Galway double and Limerick u21 is what the people want now.

7 Likes

Gracious as always cc @flattythehurdler

1 Like