U-21 Hurling 2018

Good thing about today was some of the lads that did best in the last games were quiet but other lads stood up instead. Grimes was probably my man of the match.

1 Like

Limerick lads here soiling themselves over U21 win over a Galway side having its first run out of the year :joy:
Hup and keep jigging.

We are the greatest of all time.

No chance of an ALTC statue so

1 Like

I didn’t think you were a jealous stroppy kind of person flatty.

It was actually a fine game. Limerick always seemed to just have the edge, but I was delighted with the Galway performance. Tough and honest. A side to be proud of.
It’ll be interesting to see where kk are up to.

Just winding ye up. @balbec knew.

In fairness flatty the dosy cunts of umpires gave Galway 2 ( two) points that were as wide as a a fucking barn door

I thought both teams were very even, Limericks timing of a purple patch in the last few minutes set up the win. -6 handicap mugged off quite a few I’d say.

Funnily enough it seemed like Galway vs Tipp last year. Whilst Galway were desperately close, you always felt Tipp had that slight bit extra. Great performance from that Galway team today. It was hard won.

Lucky to stay on the pitch so that he could perform well in the last 15 mins. I thought His first touch was poor and his distribution worse. His poorest performance of an otherwise excellent year. He platlyed well when it counted however.

2 Likes

Who got MOTM ?

It’s always hard to tell on TV. I presume they had hawkeye?

Nash.

And you the only clown having a meltdown over it,stop FFS :rofl:

You need to stop taking this lark to heart.

Pot,kettle.

Sigh.

Boo hooo

Agreed. The half-back line in general were probably as poor as they have been. Lynch’s distribution nowhere near the level he’s capable of and was caught defensively a few times. Hayes far from dominant, seemed to be worried about Whelan (justifiably) but made a few uncharacteristic errors. Hit a great score and some lovely balls into the forwards all the same. Grimes hit some bad wides and didn’t feed the inside line well at all, did very well in the final 10 though. Powered into it.