Who is this clown of a ref

Kk look better around the field, galways shooting is better

KK 13/10, wind to come.

Dublin 1-8 Wexford 0-8. HT.

1 Like

Biggest upset in recent under 21 history on the cards in PUC

Half time.

Cork 0-08 Waterford 1-08.

Decent half from Waterford. However theyā€™ll face a strong-ish breeze in the second half and three points is a really paltry lead considering their efforts. Have tried to walk the ball in a few times rather than taking handy points.

A Casey lad at midfield for Waterford is good. Corkā€™s big names have varied from anonymous to so-so. Little lad Healy at corner forward looks threatening for them.

Waterford irate with the Tipperary referee over a number of calls and with good reason IMO.

Would expect Cork to rouse themselves from their relative slumber and win by between 7-10 points. Waterford have the heart and team work but not the individual X-Factor that Cork have.

1 Like

Wind is a small factor but not massively impacting. Either team could have a decent lead if they took all their chances.

id have little enough interest in this apart from noting cork were 1/10 before the game with powers !!

1 Like

Two favourites for the AI on the ropes

Goal Galway, Bleahene.

Galway really upped ante since HT but shooting lots of wides .

Galway completely dominant since the break but have shot a heap of wides

5 points in a row for Cork.

0-13 to 1-10 after 43 mins.

I was playing ball kid. I was tempted to go ā€¦ But I couldnā€™t be listening to the Cark supporters shouting bai this and bai that.

1 Like

Ah ffsā€¦tg4 showing the mullockersā€¦

FFS, Dodgy can drive from Limerick to check out our prospective opponents for the Munster final and you canā€™t be arsed to amble up the road?

You idle cunt.

6 Likes

I had a very important game of astro soccer. But look it, Cork are Cork like.

Galway look on another level physically .

Red rover