U-21 Hurling 2018

15mins 2nd Half
Waterford: 1-12(15)
Cork: 0-14(14)

Well, that’s the end of that!

These officials in charge of the KK v GY games are some collection of simpletons.

Cork hit the front

They take the astro soccer very seriously down in cork. Especially if you aren’t from cork and are better at soccer than them

They actually do take it very seriously. In saying that, when things heat up, they can’t handle the Limerick manic aggression.

I find you get a better rise out of them if you tell them to cop in its only a kick around and then two foot them

1 Like

To be fair, the standard is better in general down here.

Ref blackguarding Galway here. Who is the boring fucker doing co commentary. Michael Rice?

Yeah but you wouldn’t go telling the cunts that like.

I played Munster senior in cork and junior premier in Limerick. Junior premier is higher standard

1 Like

Falling over the line

Cork limp home by 3.

1 Like

That was a point

2 Likes

Have to wonder where ref got additional 2 and a half mins from.

Or where he got his umpires from

Real gutsy effort from Waterford there. Could have easily won it on another night. I doubt Cork will be as vulnerable the rest of the year. Their subs and big names got them over the line and they just about deserved it on the second half display.

Robbie O’Flynn good when the chips were down.

1 Like

Wexford 3-15 Dublin 3-12. FT.

Great second half display after a limp first half.

1 Like

Junior premier in Limerick would be somewhere between senior premier and first in general I’d say

Apart from Burke there isn’t much coming through in terms of defenders. Cooney up front. Niland too light yet. Blehane and Fahy are a bit hit and miss. Loftus should be in midfield for U21s instead of Monaghan.

I thought the keeper did well, especially in the last 10 minutes