U-21 Hurling 2018

Portlaoise?

I think the provincial finalists in back door was a trade off to letting Galway in to Leinster .

The system has faults but it’s a helluva improvement .

1 Like

Us having the same chance as everyone else was a serious affront to nervous types

1 Like

I’ve no objection to Galway coming in but the compromise drags it out by another 3 weeks unnecessarily. It’s fucking daft.

I presume that was a joke as Ronan Lynch is over age.

1 Like

I actually like the concept of that for the U21s. Two provincial winners straight into the final. Streamlined as fuck.

Get an IP unblocker like anonymoX.

1 Like

how so? The munster championship stays the same, and the AI semi finals timeline stays the same? where is the 3 weeks extra on the compromise?

If there was no semi finals it would be wrapped up on the August Bank Holiday as opposed to 3 weeks later.

ok, but there was semi finals before. So the timeline from previous format hasnt changed at all. By Galway getting through, the only change really is that Munster now get 2 teams instead of one into the semi finals.

But one round is now a waste of time. You don’t progress from it. In the context of tightening the inter county calendar it’s silly.

Are Wexford playing tonight

Yes Joe.

Have ye good u21s

A mixed bag Joe.

1 Like

What time is throw in?

7’30

Limerick to win handy

@Copper_pipe

are you able to download it and fuck it up on youtube for after? I’m in the air while this game is on

Nope. My usual method doesnt seem to work on the TG4 site