U-21 Hurling 2018

This will be a very close game game either way,well worth going to!

If Casey is going to be MOTM then LK are definite winners.

I fancy Tipp strongly tonight.

The form line from the minors would suggest Tipperary should win this game and hence why they are favorites.

I presume there is et tonight when the game finishes a draw.

If Lmk are to win he will be at the forefront 9/1 is a decent price.

Conor Boylan is a massive price at 22/1. Bar the senior guys i think he’s our best player and should be involved with the senior panel. I’m expecting big things from him tonight.

Why have they destroyed the 21s with a back door? Those munster finals are always memorable affairs due to it being knockout. Is it really switching to 20s next year?

If you are looking fo ra bet on MOtM go for the free taker (its the lazy way of selecting MotM for co-commentators). Brian Ryan at 14/1 for Limerick is decent. Don’t know who takes them for Tipp but Fairbrother and Colin English wouldnt be bad bets

Barry Murphy took the frees the last day.

2 Likes

@Bandage what the fuck is the structure of this competition? Does the Leinster Final mean nothing and the losers play the Munster winners?

Yes, Galway and Antrim are in Leinster.

Munster winner v Leinster runner up and vice versa in semi-finals.

Do you even know what day of the week it is?

I’m all over the place. Some lads on about quarter finals and others not.

A farce.

Surely it beats Galway being given a bye into the semi final and Antrim joining them there after beating Armagh or Derry. Sure Antrim are only capable of beating Ulster teams and Wexford.

1 Like

No I mean the semi finals are superfluous. Munster v Leinster in the All Ireland.

2 Likes

Would you be up for scrapping the provinces at this grade and doing an open draw? - let some of the lesser counties start a bit earlier like the lesser clubs do in the uefa cup.

1 Like

When’s the Leinster Final scheduled for? Wexfor would have to be warm favourites with the senior players they have.

Independence Day.