UEFA Champions League 18/19 - MatchDay 5

They donā€™t deserve to qualify. Just shows how soft a run they had last season. Flat track bullies. Win nothing with that midfield.

Iā€™m commenting on football, maybe try doing the same.

Neymar gave away possession trying a rainbow flick down in the corner at the end. If Liverpool counter attacked and scored from that psg were in trouble all for a piece of pure indulgence.

Not a team player.

Bernat is a very impressive player.

Bang average.

1 Like

Group stages are the Munster championship. Just about staying alive.

Koulibaly at the back for Napoli. Canā€™t see Liverpool doing it.

Iā€™ll stick to football if you are able to engage in an intelligent manner. If you want to fling insults then Iā€™m entitled to bring up your hypocrisy.

Neymar is a team player, he won loads of free kicks tonight and scored a goal, a move which he started also. The rainbow flick very nearly came off and he would have won a free kick the majority of times in that situation

Neymar gave the ball away more than any other player in Europe last season.

The flicks and tricks are great when you are two or three up. There are times to do it and he doesnā€™t recognise that. He is very self indulgent.

Diving for free kicks and being fouled are two completely different things.

He is a despicable cheater and everything that is wrong with modern football.

Ah lads. Messiā€™s goal needs to be seen

https://streamja.com/qogk

If you go through any league, thereā€™s a very strong correlation between the best players and the players who lose the ball the most

He was overboard of course in the world cup with the diving, I didnā€™t think he was too bad tonight with it. I get why people dislike him but I find it hard to dislike players with that much skill and talent

https://youtu.be/rWGE0IL3BgA

I know he dives. Thatā€™s a terrible compilation though, very few of them are actually dives

Ah thereā€™s hundreds of them. I just plucked the top one. Itā€™s not only the dives itā€™s all the carry on that goes with it.

Itā€™s what heā€™ll be remembered for. Which is a shame as heā€™s remarkably talented.

All of the PSG players were diving and rolling around, not just Neymar. The game was stopped every 30 seconds for nothing challenges in the second half ā€” The ref is mostly to blame for letting it go and awarding some ridiculous frees to PSGā€¦ the sad thing is that they had played Liverpool off the park first half and didnt need to resort to that - but as soon as Liverpool upped it a little bit second half the PSG players resorted to play acting and at times arguing with each otherā€¦ they have a very suspect temperament and are going no where unless they change it.

2 Likes

hon di caprio boy, sew it into the cunt

1 Like

Itā€™s not real

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will love this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppYPMxp0OtY

lets cheer a player that made mistakes that led to 2 goals

Thatā€™s the scummy soccer crowd for you.

1 Like

What station was the Liverpool match on last night?

1 Like