HBV , a Pole

Sid made a very personal comment out of the blue about @artfoley 's wife IIRC, or somebody else’s wife who was very sick with cancer. He got a short ban, thought that was unfair and went mental on Twitter posting up screenshots of “edgy” TFK conversations and tagging famous people Twitter to try and get the site shut down. It got turned into a life ban. That’s why you have to be a member to see any post now.

HBV got banned intially for racism IIRC and then when he came back he immediately launched into attacks on Rocko and Bandage with renewed vigour and aggression. There was some sort of personal side-feud going on between HBV and Rocko, HBV wouldn’t let it go. I might be wrong but I think the real reason he got banned in the end is because he kept slagging off one of the celebrities who had threatened to sue TFK in the past - possibly Ewan.

@Thomas_Brady acts very austere but looks out for all his WRs, makes them all feel values it’s a sign of real experience.

A man gotta have a code …

HBV died by his.

RIP.

1 Like

I’m repetitive but it’s because I’m right.

2 Likes

Huh? When do I get upset when people say anything to me? It’s not real life mate

You were wrong about Klopp. You’ve admitted that in fairness to you.

A sample

You’re OK with insults as long as it isn’t you being insulted, then it’s funny, but not you, no that is serious

When you’re right, you’re right.

1 Like

Absolute nothing there is him getting upset. He’s just calling out other posters who insult when they can’t debate.

mostly you and me

Where am I getting upset there? I’m merely pointing out that throwing out insults isn’t an argument

But he’s just calling out lack of debate. Not getting upset or taking it too serious as you suggest. Doesn’t make sense really in terms of me but it’s one of your major flaws as a poster.

and you’re lauding the aids riddled cunt for it.

I’m not lauding him for it at all. Just as I don’t want you or whoever banned when they use insults, I don’t want him banned either for that

he wasn’t banned for insulting anyone bar maybe Rocko.

He was banned because he was overtly racist and he is your hero

But he wasn’t the only one who said racist things, so…

How is he my hero? I just found him funny. I disagreed and was on the receiving end of his abuse as much as anyone when he was here.

With the amount that is let go on here I don’t know how he was picked out as too bad

He bothered the boss man.

This isn’t a public place. It is owned and operated at the whim of somebody.

A lot is left go, but some chefs think they own the kitchen. They don’t

Racist
Sexist
Homophobe
Transphobe

But he entertained so it was alright.

A few lads really showing their true colours here… HBV was clearly their vessel … He said all the things they wanted to say but were too gutless to … Very sad.

1 Like

nail on the head

Yes it’s obviously his decision, unless I myself am banned I can give my view on what I think. I don’t really have as much interest in this as you say. I posted 4 times on this thread yesterday and wouldn’t have came back in here only I was tagged by yourself telling lies