UEFA Champions League 2018/2019 Round of 16

If Salah went full blooded for that header in the first half he probably would have scored.

a shocking display of cowardice. He was nearly facing away from goal when he headed it.

There was another one where it looked like he was going to get a kick near the endline and he flapped at the ball like he was trying to put out a fire with his foot

It looks like Ramos has caused him to have a nervous breakdown. Well it was more self-inflicted, I guess, as he locked Ramos into the arm bar to begin with to try to buy a free kick.

he is still scoring goals against the cannon fodder in the EPL which has bought him a get out of jail free card.

I reckon heā€™ll be off for pastures new next season

How many goals has he this season against fellow ā€œtop 6ā€ teams?

one against Arsenal. I think it was a pelanty. He only has 1 assist against them too.

A clear flat track bully

it is fairly damning evidence alright

Salah needs Caroline Currid .

3 Likes

Donā€™t we all.

He is of questionable temperament

He has been shocking all year. The attempt to cross the ball from the end line in the 2nd half was like something youā€™d see at a fat over-40s 5 a side.

Iā€™d be cashing in on him if Juve come looking.

1 Like

all day long. Theyā€™d get upwards of 100m for him surely

Graeme Souness believes attacking play canā€™t be coached and ā€œhas to be entirely instinctiveā€.

Brian Kerr disagrees fundamentally.

James horncastle did some tour de force of a preview of juve athleti just now on otb

1 Like

I would love it if Atleti beat them

Aguero scores in the knockout phase @the_man_himself

Peep peep penalty!!!

VAR overruled

Free kick on edge of the box