UEFA CL 2020 gameday 6

I recall someone in work telling me about another person going around the houses to identify someone (hair style, eye colour) who was black without wanting to identify the colour of her skin. That’s surely wrong.

We don’t learn each other’s names in suburbia.

Not a neighbour so. Who were you outing them to?

Demba Ba :clap: :clap:
It’s time to say no to racism

3 Likes

He’s an actual hero.

1 Like

When people stop making such a fuss over non racist incidents like this there’ll be almost no racism in society but that won’t suit the screaming Marys.

Look. This is a place of work (professional football)

If this was in an office and a delivery came in and the delivery guy said who’s this for and you stood up and said, the black lad over there, the door wouldn’t hit your arse on the way out

1 Like

Correct. The fourth official here has essentially embarked on a process of ‘othering’.

Ba is the other to the ‘normal’ whiteness according to yer man

1 Like

How would you have got the job putting out the chairs otherwise.

Am I supposed to shy away from the fact they are black? I would have said ginger/bald/heavy if those were characteristics involved here…

Ali, Kap, Ba :clap: :clap: :clap:

The GOAT doing his stuff in the Nou camp

Dybala taking the piss out of koeman

I’d imagine it’s a cultural thing

1 Like

Lads here pretending like race doesn’t exist. Tip toe around it all ye want lads, it won’t help.

1 Like

A lady’s car was damaged and the black fella had passed around the time it happened so I sent her to him to see if he could help.

Is shying away from it not wrong?

That’s even more racist if you ask me.

It is… extremely wrong. Be black and be proud.

The culture of racism needs to be extinguinshed from association football. Zero tolerence for bigots. Well done to both sets of players there tonight :clap: :clap:

1 Like

What half arsed academic are you plagiarizing there ffs?