UEFA Super Cup

I thought we were excellent last night and thoroughly deserved the victory. I’m very excited about how this season is shaping up but I’ll rest more easily once the transfer window shuts and we’ll have hopefully held onto Forlan and Aguero. I told Farmer that David De Gea was a special talent and nice work by him to back me up with the penalty save. We actually have two outstanding young keepers but De Gea is going to be a worthy successor to Casillas in my opinion. I think we can win La Liga.

:smiley:

When did this start?

Very disappointed in this I was sure ye’d be Real Madrid fans this year. Would be huge value and plenty of :clap: :clap: to be had throwing the weight behind them for the year and would annoy the shit out of all the Barca fans too.
Still not too late…

+1

i dont want to be the lone real madrid fan here

You can’t just go around randomly picking a different team to support every year, gola.

Sevilla vs Barca about to kick off the 2015 edition. Sevilla start five of the team that won last year’s Europa League

Banega from a free kick 1-0 Sevilla 2 mins.

1 Like

Messi freekick 1-1. Entertaining fare thus far

1-1 free kick, messi 7 mins

2-1 Messi free kick. The best free taker after Maurice Shanahan.

Was it just me or was Suarez a mile offside and Brian Kerr was puzzled at the decision?

brilliant stuff from Brian Kerr informing us that Seville scored the highest number of goals from set pieces in the UEFA cup last year

Thought he was offside

4-4 :ronnyroar:

Konopylanka equalises. Played against Seville in Europa league final I think.

Put the house on sevilla to win in penos lads. Their keeper loves them.

2/1 now

Shizer

5-4 Pedro