Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Proper cuntish gathering today in Wicklow it seems with Tony Blair getting air time about Brexit…you’d think he’d have the decency now to go away quietly after Iraq for fuck sake.

And that KK blueshirt who introduced water charges standing behind him…who was rewarded with his role in Brussels.

1 Like

I love the summer, Wimbledon, The Chelsea flowershow, Royal Ascot and The Henley Regatta. The very best of Britain

2 Likes

Throw in a home Ashes series and you have the full house.

1 Like

The Tories really are determined to finish the NHS off, aren’t they?

add the proms and epsom on derby day for a full house.

1 Like

And cricket at Lords.

1 Like

thats a great day out

I’m going this year to see the South Africans. Hope I see you there.

1 Like

It’s also an odd digit year which means no embarrassment for England in an international soccer tournament .

1 Like

The U17s will fuck up against the Oirish today at 11am

We will sock it into them .

You left out Balmoral show.

football is a commoners game, only the Oirish pretend ira lads get excited by England losing in football, it shows England for 800 years of oppression so it does

It’s a global attack. Made worse by IT incompetence in not updating Microsoft security patches. But overtime this weekend to fix it so everyone’s a winner!

Great leadership @Tassotti

1 Like

This is gas. Theresa May:

1 Like

Let me give you the proper version of that.

1 Like

Chelsea flowershow not what it was. Major sponsor has pulled out and only 9 exhibitor gardens, down from 17 last year. Will probably be won by an Australian yet again.

Labour’s Emily Thornberry clamped the absolute fook out of Tory defence secretary Michael Fallon at the end of the of the Andrew Marr Show there.

Fallon brought up this tedious shit that the Tories will no doubt bring up at every chance about Corbyn being “pro-terrorist” and Thornberry asked where he was on May 27th, 2007. He was at a party in Syria celebrating the re-election of Bashar Al-Assad with 99% of the vote.

Fallon looked embarrassed and tried to weasel out of the exchange by claiming “oh, there’s no moral equivalence”.

Thornberry then told him very politely “you’re talking bollocks” (she paused for effect and whispered “bollocks”).

Just goes to show you that it must be a very small minority that is against Assad if he received 99% of the vote as recently as 10 years ago.